Released 16-07-2015 RaceRoom has been updated

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sonat Ozturk, Jul 16, 2015.

1. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Ah Okay, I thought you had trouble correcting the cars period.. :)
    When pushed to the absolute limit I have no idea if race cars are correctable or not, maybe a real race driver can have a saying on that regard.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    No not at all, but this applies to much more than just holding it together when you are pushing to the edge of what a car can do. It is a vital seting toward the camber and toe in/out seting all those specialy camber and caster. They interact with each other in turns and acceleration and how the car is behaving is hudge diffference depending on what seting you have. ;)

3. gweb89

gweb89 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi, i drove at laguna in leaderboards but there are still the old ghosts and laptimes. tried it with the radical cup and group 5. the competition works fine

4. Manolete

Manolete Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    hello ... the problem of shadows still not to sulucionado in 3 monitors to and have leftovers deconetado sonmbras car and medium and minimum circuit to operate at 60 frap qu ... the inpacto that I had passed on the data update is not repaired inc .. I hope you sulucione that before dava com play this game like all its shadows and aora deconetado have it I do not like .... I repeat 1080p com 1 monitor all topeee perfect in all circuits .. 3 monitors but 5760x1080 ... and before it upgrading worked up shadows and self shadows . please solve this s3 . a greeting and thanks for your great work .

5. mclarenteam

mclarenteam New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    After this paych, the stats cant be automatically updated at this page
    [​IMG]