Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sonat Ozturk, Oct 20, 2015.
And if I knew I had this car for more than a year!!!!
Hmm, drives nice too
Yes of course, but i mean he looks from the model of the car like the gt2. But its great to see a ruf
Not sure if that helps or not Max
Good job !
All paramters high + MAAx8 -> 60fps with V-sync (Spa (Dusk) ) 24 oppenents
In general it's patches on Tuesdays, content on Thursdays.
I wanted to see if anyone else had this issue. I had two races left in a DTM14 Season. Zandevoort and Hockenheim. Both races were 1 lap and then finished. Was this because I continued a season from before the patch? Also, for some reason in both races, it showed I had the pole in the summary before the race (qualified 10th and 12th) and then I started from the back in both of them.
Ran a race earlier in which I qualified pole and started from the back. Is this an issue with the update?
Anyone else can't get back into game? also the store, wonder if they uploading something again.
It could be that it is. If you can provide us with a report, that'd be awesome.
We're mostly interested in where in the game you managed to reproduce that, and also we'd like to see some log files:
My Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\Log\
In there you will see game_*.log files for each game session you ran. Sending us the one that corresponds to when you had the issue will allow us to dig up what went wrong exactly.
Thanks in advance!!
since update i can't use third-party programs like R3E Web Dashboard, CrewChief, DashMeter Pro, Sin:Speed, SimRacing-Tools (Dashboard)...
Any one else the same issues?
UPDATE: after repairing game data in steam, all third party programms works fine again...
Here's two log files from me @J-F Chardon
Had the same issue:
Qualified 14th (if I remember well), but before the race it showed me on the first place and I started last.
You can find the log of this session attached
They all worked fine for me (Dashmeter and Crewchief V3)
Dashmeter Pro and Crew Chief are working for me as well.
Thanks guys for the logs! We'll look at that first thing in the morning.
Also some users seem to experience "dead cars" with no RPM. If that's a car that has received physics update, we're thinking resetting the car setup to its default values might help.
If it doesn't then we'll scratch our heads a little more.
I'll provide a log at the soonest opportunity (tomorrow afternoon sadly - no R3E for me in the meantime :-(), but I see a few others are experiencing the same issue. Hope you can resolve the issue and release a hotfix. Thanks.
BMW 635 CSI: Hip replacement for the driver so his feet don't clip through the floor
nice, no need to switch to auto clutch for paddle shift now, no gearbox damage
We just confirmed here that it does solve the issue. Gear ratios can get messed up.
Yepp - had that to... after resetting the setup to default everything was fine...
Had the dead car too, immediately solved by resetting the car setup
Separate names with a comma.