Released 30-06-2016 RaceRoom has been updated

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sonat Ozturk, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Monty

Monty Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Hi , it may be the added on many routes new details today? (
    stand, signs, etc. ) looks very cool.

2. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    Why do we need to add our exsisting steam friends in RaceRoom again?
    I just noticed that to challenge my steam friends i have to add them from inside the game. If this is the intended behavior
    then this sounds like an enhamcememt request (?) o_O
    Other than that, thank you so much for the patch guys.

3. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    Since they added garage phase to Multiplayer. This is a 60 second phase before race to allow players to change their car setup and fuel.
    We missed the first part of the Race in the replay . (i think the first 60 seconds when the lights becomes green)
    Can this be repared or turn back as before the update.
    The 60 seconds phase before race is your own responsibility to be on time before Qualifying ends id my opinion.
    The first 60 seconds are very important to look back in the replay because there are often issues in the first corner

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    AFAIK this issue is known and already planed to be repaired with the next update. I like the Garage-Phase very much as it is welcomed break between Quali and Race in which you can prepare for the race and in addition it sorts out the players that forget that the Race is going to start.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Morning,

Since there was a lot of talk bout the brake rumble in this thread, I'll give it a chance again to maybe get my problem fixed.

Mostly the problem was brake and/or throttle rumble all the time in the posts before, my problem is the opposite, no rumble at all.

I own CSP v2 connected directly to a CSW v1.5. Brake rumble was working once with FanaLEDs, but only if I connected the CSP directly to an USB-Port. Since the pedals are connected to the base, brake rumble is gone while racing. I'll get to this after I've posted my settings. :)

My base is configured to those values:
    SEn:AUt
    FF:100
    SHo:OFF
    AbS:OFF
    LIn:OFF
    dEA:OFF
    drI:003
    For:50
    SPr:OFF
    dPr:OFF

and my RCS-File contains those relevant values:

FFB pedal brake slip vibe="1.0" // Brake pedal vibration on front tire slip
    FFB pedal brake vibe slope="10.0" // Slope for brake pedal vibration based on speed and braking % (WAS 5 ORIGINALLY)

Now the interesting part. While I'm in control of the car there is no brake rumble at all, even if all my tires are completely locked. But as soon as the AI takes control of the car, eg. pit entry or inlap after a race, my brake rumbles like hell. So I'm a lill lost here. :(

6. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    SO I keep trying to stop the engine vibration on my Club sport V3 pedals. I want to have wheel slip for the throttle and brake slipping, but I can't feel anything over the engine vibrations.

I read through this, and looked at the RCS file and modified some thing, but nothing changed...

Annoying, should be rather simple to me?

EDIT: I guess its good to talk about things, bc I fixed it 5 minutes later lol. ok, I think I used the wrong rcs file...old one.

anyhow, put values of zero in for for throttle vibrations and slope

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  7. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    Do you use Fanaleds ?
    In that case, just uncheck engine vibration.

8. higsy

higsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    The adjustability for the v3's should be a simple slider and on/off functions , not changing slip vibe, slope etc.

9. VeryStef

VeryStef New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

The vibration motor on my Fanatec V3 throttle is broken and noisy so I need to get rid of the vibrations in the throttle pedal in Raceroom completely at least until I can fix it.
    I have made the suggested edits above in the config file but I still get vibrations in the throttle pedal.
    What am I missing ? Are there any other settings causing vibrations in the throttle ?

Thx for your help.

10. VeryStef

VeryStef New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi Jason,

How did you disconnect the motor ? Is there a way other than cutting the wire ?

Thx

11. Jisonga

Jisonga Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    I just cut the wires and removed the motors.