Problem 4k Scaling Issues

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by James Cook, Aug 11, 2017.

1. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Just referring my thread in General Discussion to the support forum:

https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/a-couple-of-4k-questions.8907/

The following elements of the UI are not scaling correctly at 4k (see attached images for examples):
    - store page
    - portal page
    - competitions page
    - Exit game? Yes/No menu

Also when in the car the virtual mirror is affected, instead displaying at a quarter of its normal size (see image).

I have experimented with a number of Windows and Nvidia scaling settings to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Thanks James, I'll get this reported if it hasnt already. And thanks for listing off the various areas where scaling is an issue.

Cant help but laugh at the virtual mirror picture though. Really shows off the scaling problem well :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Just bumping this thread.

I've still yet to find a way to resolve the aforementioned issue despite trying everything I can think of (including a full re-install of R3E and refresh of windows). This issue doesn't make the game unusable but the frustrating part is no-one else seems to be having this scaling problem at 4k.

Any help appreciated as always...

4. TonyJ

TonyJ Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    please don't make a big mirror like in Assetto Corsa, I like this very small mirror :)