50% sale

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jimortality, Jul 7, 2015.

1. jimortality

jimortality Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    I changed about £15 to vrp and I know I bought the US track pack and WTCC14 but I also thought I'd got a Group 5 car and a GTR2 car as well but they don't seem to be there. Maybe I'm going mad lol. Is there a way apart from checking recently purchased in the portal what I actually bought as in steam, it just tells me I added the funds to my wallet.

2. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    If you open up the Group 5 and GT2 Class in Single player can you see the cars there?

3. jimortality

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Yeah it's not saying owned :-( so looks like I am going mad lol

4. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  5. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    In addition to the post from itsmedavetn:
    Things you've bought with VRP in the Raceroom-Store is only visible in your Raceroom-Profile and so the Transaction-History (Pressing the button with the actual amount of VRP). The Transactions there doesn't have to do something with buying in Steam.

6. jimortality

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, I've sent a ticket to the helpdesk as well. I'll probably find that I didn't purchase anything other than what I can remember but I just want to be sure. It was on my mind to purchase a class 5 car and GTR2 plus the Salzburgring as well as WTCC14 and US track pack but maybe I only got as far as the 2 packs. I know I've purchased Macau yesterday.

7. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Weird, I'm having the same deal with the GTR3 class content I bought. Just out of interest, did you buy one transaction (which did work) and then buy another? I bought the three tracks first, which has worked, and then a bunch of cars, which hasn't.

Will send a help desk ticket tomorrow.