Released 5th June 2019 - Update

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by J-F Chardon, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Hervé45

Hervé45 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    PORSCHE GT3 R

2. Trickle

Trickle Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Herva is the first one mentioning another car.

In general people.only state that the new(!) cars from this Update, the Formula FR90 feel a bit weird when it comes to Force Feedback,

as the steering is veeeery light (almost as if FFB is offf) but bumps tend to go way more towards clipping area(not strong but
    ... confused by different input? as if suddenly more comes into play. The G29 then starts to rattle and such) so it seems that FFB has some problems as if it is not smooth enough on one side, but overall not strong enough when it comes to the tension force on the steering on the other side.

I did try Taatus F4 and FR-X 17 yesterday along the FR90 and indeed, only the three new cars seem to have that weird steering feeling and FFB - so it also feels weird in comparison to other formula cars.

3. Hervé45

Hervé45 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Stronger in corner

4. MattStone

MattStone Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Apart from having to bump up the strength to 3.5 I’m finding the FR90 ffb great and toatally up to the same quality as other new releases

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Rmbonk86

Rmbonk86 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    I test drove the F90’s from the store only for a few mins. I don’t run open wheel that often. Did feel lighter than what I remember driving the Indy car. At the end of the day if any car needs adjusting I just increase or decrease the multiplier and not change any other settings and call it a day and get driving

Since you run the TMX as well, what are your settings you run ? I have stock pedals but plan on gettting csl elite pedals to replace the stock ones as they feel like they have some play I then when pressing them

6. Boremar

Boremar Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Has anyone bought the Premium Pack since this update and did it include the FR90 cars? I have been holding out to purchase the Premium Pack until the release of these cars.

7. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    The premium pack will always contain every item that can be bought in the in-game store at the time you buy the premium pack. So yes, if you purchase it now it will include the FR 90. You can also check the pack's content on the according store page: http://game.raceroom.com/en/store/pack/premium-pack
    upload_2019-6-6_14-3-11.png

• Like Like x 1
  8. Boremar

Boremar Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  9. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    What's the problem???

10. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Nope they still don't work..:(:mad:

11. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Total stock...I have never touched the wheel settings.The TMX Pro pedals are a step up from my old DFGT, but The CSL should be even better.

12. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    What seems to be the problem bro?

13. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Since everybodys asking but we dont seem to get an answer ill start guessing and say maybe hes mad about the fanatec dd stuff getting presets while the osw/... dont have one yet (if thats even the case :D)

14. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    In that case, you dont want me to start ....:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Grimmi

Grimmi New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    No changes for me with FFB. T300+T3PA-Pro

16. Rmbonk86

Rmbonk86 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    in wheel settings i meant ffb in game.. guess i should have been more precise :D. For wheel control panel i have overall power set to 75%, default i believe is 60.

17. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Is it possible to purchase premium pack if you own half of the content? Will it be calculated as a balance or full price?

18. Rmbonk86

Rmbonk86 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    When i bought the Pro Pack, i owned some of the cars that were included, i was only charged on what i didn't own.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Just started trying out the new update and didnt expect the hud stuff to get that big but enjoying the options :D

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    unless you own entire content then you can purchase premium pack- discount will be equal to percentage of already owned content (and according to their original price :p)

• Agree Agree x 2