A display error occured, on Packs in Store

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Kjell Eilertsen, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Webstore in Google Chrome:
    When I access the Packs part of the store I get a brief message on a red bar across the top of my screen for less then a second saying "A display error occured", the same happens when loading the Hillclimb Pack (have not tested others).

Webstore in Chrome, Firefox and ingame store;
    When looking at the cars in the Hillclimb Pack, it says i own only 2 out of the 5 cars while I do in fact own all 5, please see screenshot below (checking Cars in the store shows Owned on all of them).
    owned.PNG

My first thought was that it might be down to me now owning all liveries for those cars, but I don't own all liveries for the M1 Procar either and that's showing up as owned.

2. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi Kjell

Is this still the case?

Last night we were hotfixing an issue which might have caused a temporary glitch in what you appear to own in that pack.

I can confirm you own all 5 cars. We're looking into it now but maybe you can save us some time by letting us know whether this is fine or not now.

3. Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Can confirm that the issue persist, still not showing owned on the same cars.
    I suspect that the pack price is correct though, not sure as it doesn't list exactly what I'm owning vs what i need to pay for, but at a 88% discount and owning 69,8% of the content already I think it's counting correctly on the price/discount at least, perhaps just a display error? :p
    discount.png

4. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Fixed. Can you try now?

5. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Yesterday i checked the Hillclimb package in store. Price was around 150vRP, but after adding the package to the shopping basket it shows something like 250vRP. Because of the difference i decided to try it later again.
    Strangely today the price for me in the store says 356 vRP. I'm confused.:confused:

6. Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Just tested in Chrome on Mac (initial test was on PC, previous test was on Mac though) and it seems fixed now, I'll have a look at it from ingame and on PC when I get home from work.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Tested ingame, looks fine now, thanks for the quick fix @Sonat Ozturk !