Resolved A Few Logitech Profiler Tips to Avoid Bugs

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ElNino, Apr 28, 2016.

1. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    It took me along time to get the G27 and profiler bug free in R3E, so wanted to share a few tips i've learned over time that were causing major headache issues before and more importantly, sucking my valuable gaming time up.

1. Keep "Use Special Game Settings" unchecked in the specific game settings. Since i have done this I have not had any problems with wheel lock getting stuck at 200 degrees.

2. Don't use the persistent profiles unless only ever playing one game. Keep this set at "Do not apply profiles automatically" and just select the profile on the main profile page as needed. Otherwise a different profile might become active mid-game - for me this meant pedal axis reversing - big problem in the middle of a tight race!

3. This is obvious, but i fell victim anyway. Make sure your wheel always has the room to calibrate properly without any interference when it starts up from your PC sleeping. All bets are off otherwise. Storage limitations caused me to find this one out. I know, it's stupid but it happens for those who can't permanently mount our wheels (thankfully in the past for me).

All three of these things were causing intermittent bugs for me that, at least for the first two, took awhile to figure out. Hopefully this can help someone else having these intermittent issues. Happy Racing!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1