Resolved A question about the competitions

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Lgamer575, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Lgamer575

Lgamer575 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    So, I was checking the Thrustmaster competition leaderboard and I saw this:

[​IMG]

That's the top 10 (+ me) from the Thrustmaster competition on novice difficulty. Look closely at the top 3, you can see that 2 of the accounts are the same guy, and when you click on the account in 3rd it tells you that it doesn't exist anymore.

What happens now then? Does the guy who made 2 accounts get prizes for 1st and 3rd? Or does his 2nd account get removed from the leaderboard meaning that everyone below him goes up a spot? (This would mean that I would get a prize as well which would be awesome)

• Like Like x 1
  2. GCortese

GCortese New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey all guys, I'm just the guy who finished 2nd on that event and I want to know what decision will do about it.

Like Leevi Rajavuori said, I can't believe that the same guy will receive 2 prizes, (depending of the lap revision, if it's valid or not) but it's in the air right now for me, I just don't know which prize I will receive for that case aswell.

Then the 2nd account of that guy doesn't exist, anyone knows the reason of that problem? If it's because cheating, or just he disabled the account, because that thing makes confusing.

Well anyways I hope that r3e will do something about this situation and clarify what happened. I also appreciate the community putting this excellent events and prizes and I wish more these kind of events in the future :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mikkel Gram-Hansen

Mikkel Gram-Hansen KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys, and thanks for the heads-up.

Now that the competition is over we will go through the results and remove any invalid prize winning entries (Invalid laps, invalid accounts or other inconsistencies). The case mentioned here looks pretty obvious, but let us go through it all and make sure things are done right before we make any final calls.
    If such cases are found then everyone will be moved up the appropriate number of spots.

The same happens if there are drivers who have won more than one prize in good faith, simply because they have participated in both Novice, Amateur and Get Real modes and been near the top in more than one mode. Nothing wrong in that, but as the competition rules say, you will only receive ONE prize total and this will be the highest value prize you are eligible for across the board.

More info when final official results are ready from our side in a few days.
    Thanks all for participating, it's been a great run!

• Like Like x 2
  4. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Just having a question about the Thrustmaster livery.

I saw an AI car using it yesterday and thought it was released to the participants of the competition, but I don't have it in my GTR 2 Corvette livery selection..
    Is it released and S3S missed out on me, or is it only for the AI's for the time being?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Money_Den_777

Money_Den_777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
  6. Mikkel Gram-Hansen

Mikkel Gram-Hansen KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Heppsan we'll look into this and figure out why this is not available for you... it should be.

Denis, I have looked back through VRP mails sent out and it does indeed look like you were missed for some reason. I'll get that corrected as soon as possible, so keep an eye on your in-box :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. w.velgersdijk

w.velgersdijk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Hello,I also don't have the Thrustmaster livery.Can you look in to it? Thanks

8. The Monk

The Monk Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Now that I have seen this, and just checked myself, I have not received my livery either.

9. Money_Den_777

Money_Den_777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Thank you!:)

10. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, I now have it! :)
    [​IMG]