Resolved About G27

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Lost77, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Lost77

Lost77 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Just wanted to "have some fun" in a practice session by setting on clutch and H gearbox, what I had not tried yet (just H box with auto clutch). But it does not work. That won't disturb me a lot because I mostly use paddle shift but I wanted to know if it has been forbidden by the update or if my wheel is already abou to die...

2. RomKnight

RomKnight Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    You can test that in the logitech profiler ofc. If it works it is not dying :)

What do mean by, not working? gears do not engage or clutch is not working (you can engage a gear without it)?

Not that I can test ATM but someone might and try to help you

3. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
    Did you bind the gears to the H-Shifter in the controller options?

4. Lost77

Lost77 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Pressing clutch + 1st gear means neutral on the screen. Had not much time to look at that for the moment. Will check the wheel, usb, profiler deeper...

5. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
    Also make sure to enable the h-shift setting in advanced controller options.

6. Lost77

Lost77 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I think I asked too much to the computer, trying to play and having movie maker working on video at the time (uses between 60 and 70% of the cpu alone) + windows downloading updates. Only explanation I can find. As for control bindings everything's ok, nothing of what I set has moved and all works well now.

Another useless thread of mine...thank you guys for answers.