Accuforce big oscillations since updating

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by clevername, Sep 7, 2020.

1. clevername

clevername Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I was away from sim racing for a few months. For the past 2-3 years R3E has been my regular sim, 2-4 sessions per week. Everything worked in the past, no problem.

A few days ago I updated both R3E and my Accuforce to the current versions. Now I have sudden big oscillations in every car and track. I do not have this problem in iRacing. I deleted and rebuilt my Sim Commander 4 R3E profiles. I have also tried starting R3E without launching Sim Commander 4, but the oscillations remain. So, I am thinking this must be within the R3E software?

How to troubleshoot this?

2. clevername

clevername Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    SOLVED.... In case anyone else has this same issue. I deleted my custom Accuforce profile and created a new one. Problem solved.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Zhenya

Zhenya New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    you have an interesting solution. and we went the other way. edited the settings file. it was as you described. the parameter in the sliding game worked like a jackhammer. and engine vibration does not respond to any set%

4. wsimonds04

wsimonds04 Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I have a friend who has a accuforce pro V2, but is having issues getting it set up in RR for 1 to 1 rotation of the wheel. Its calibrated ok in the sim commander, but in the game he only gets about 45degs of turn when the wheel is turned 90deg. Just wondering what your settings are.
    Cheers

5. Zhenya

Zhenya New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    each car has its own degree of steering it so happened that our steering wheel does not automatically substitute. I always set the rudder degree manually in the game and in the driaver. and try to show him this photo can help you

Attached Files:

6. Zhenya

Zhenya New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0