Resolved Accuforce v2 wheel rotation Setup -not matching with DOR in Setup menu

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by TDIdriving, Dec 14, 2019.

1. TDIdriving

TDIdriving Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Really amazing good update. Only one Problem. Playing with the accuforce v2. Looking at the Input Meter it doesnt match the wheel rotation that was set in the Setup. Eg with the new Porsche gt2 is 486 deg and in my accuforce Profile 900 deg. Before the update the game overrides this like it should be. You drive with 486 deg and everything is fine. Now it stays at 900 deg in the input Meter. Even if you set "steering Option like in setup" in the game menue it doesnt match. Is there a trick i can use. Setting my DOR manuell in the accuforce Profil for every car is no problem but before it was easy - just override and ok.
    Greets Tobi

2. RWB Charger

RWB Charger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    I think you will find that auto DOR didn't work before on Accuforce, mine didn't I always had to set DOR per car same as OSW users.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TDIdriving

TDIdriving Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    You are right. Before i have driven only the old cars. My steering wheel ingame has matched my real wheel but the input shows every time 900 deg:flushed: . So i am going to make a lot of profiles to match it right. Thanks my Problem is solved. Now i have the right FFB

4. Wayne Whitmore

Wayne Whitmore New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I also use Accuforce V2 but new to RRE3. Would you share you wheel settings please?

5. RWB Charger

RWB Charger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    I can send you my RCS file if that helps.

6. Wayne Whitmore

Wayne Whitmore New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0