Advanced stats @profile pages need improvement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lucaf9397, Jan 28, 2019.

1. adrift

adrift New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So what you're saying is their is very little you want to know and I'm saying I'd like to see a lot more. That's the point - to develop good software you have to accommodate all sorts of use cases and users. Geez...

as you can tell by the post above where someone plotted out his own spreadsheet to make up for the missing info.

2. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Im saying the currently available advanced stats arent useless. That doesnt mean you cant want more but to pretend there is no relevant info in there at the moment is wrong.
    Yeah ive seen that but once again am not quite sure for what purpose that sheet is

3. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    I'd like to enter a car type and see my PB at all tracks raced....and vice versa...enter track, see all PB's. You have to search labouriously through each car class and track combo now. Painful. AC/AMS much better for this.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. unrealnoise

unrealnoise New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Not just that. I feel that he UI of Raceroom is a big joke. I didn't see any relevant information in this games about my race and lap times.

I don't see the fastest lap times in the race
    I don't see my race and practice session results archive
    I don't see the championship standing and score...

I'm really mad about sector3! Assettoc Corsa has a so many information, rF2 has a "Log Analyzer", iRacing AI will be a nice too with a lot of information like as an online race...

This is shame.

Check out F1 2018, iR, AC, etc... and improve it!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1