Bug AI issues since last patch

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Manfredk2, Jan 2, 2019.

1. RavingLunatic01

RavingLunatic01 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Don't mind a little aggression and guilty of it myself when the pesky AI gets in my way. In some of the classes I was snookered off the track heading into a corner when there was enough room for a semi to get past on both sides. From memory one of the Mercedes DTM series AI made it a rule rather than the occasional bump.

2. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    All your personal data (ai file, setups, controller config etc) are saved in documents folder rather than the game install folder so unless they have been deleted you should be able to recover them.....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson Sector3 Developer

Ratings:
    +767 / 0
    Thanks for this. The above has been resolved (should be in the next patch) - working on the others now.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    you are welcome

5. RavingLunatic01

RavingLunatic01 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Yeah thanks ravey. I only moved the RR steam install folder from one drive to another and did not mess with documents side. I moved PC1, PC2 and rF2 to another SSD and they seem to take off where there were at before the move with settings etc. I didn't worry too much about it and just have to shave a mere 2-3 seconds off my already blistering lap times to keep up with the lead few cars. The actual racing itself has never been better though so no complaints.