Problem AI strange behaving

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by wozdecky, Sep 15, 2017.

1. wozdecky

wozdecky Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

I made my champship DTM 2016 in get real mode full flags. I must say that AI doesn't respect anny kind of racing rules. They use their owne line no matter if somebody is close to them on that line. It happens on all tracks if I'm side by side with some AI it just go on racing line no matter if it will crash in my car. Also flags rules and penalty doesn't works on AI (blue flags, cutting schikane...)
    Can it be fixed in a better than this?

thx,

2. narmeth

narmeth New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I faced exactly the same problem on GTR3 as well, when came side by side AI comes to me and pushes me out of the track and also trying to close the door directly on to you even you are ahead a bit of them, it's really annoying and needed to be fixed, they hit and go as like nothing happens and you start to spin, kills the race and kills the fun,

3. Kitsune Magyar

Kitsune Magyar Professional Betatester Developer

Ratings:
    +9,236 / 0 / -0
    I believe we are looking into AI invading your race line and cutting you off. As for penalties, that will require a loooot of work. While it's not optimal at the moment it's better than half the AI drivers immediately being out of the race because of penalties.

4. narmeth

narmeth New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Invading is the exact definition of the issue, when on straights and turning corners, they only want to go to their optimal racing line, penalties are other issue yes but this racing line is more crucial one imo..