AMD Crossfire working with simple trick.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by spyshagg, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Paulinho Boni

Paulinho Boni New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    No. They are more concerned with content than fix the Game problems.
    Welcome to RaceRoom...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Paulinho Boni

Paulinho Boni New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I've had enough of asking for improvements and less content. But does not resolve

3. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    I tried the Crimson 15.11 and 15.12 upgrades for about a week. Fiddled with it over and over again. With very unpredictable performance. I tried to do a roll back and it failed. Tried to re-download the old catylist control and got a parsing error. I eventually had to refresh my operating system to get my original crossfire software, which works great with all my racing games.
    I don't blame S3E. Every time I've tried AMD's upgrades it's been bad. Even before raceroom. And when I approached AMD, they referred me to my computers manufacturer.
    Anyway IMO if AMD is going to throw out an upgrade claiming its a big improvement. It's their responsibility to make sure it actually is across the board on all their hardware. None of their upgrades have worked for me. All have had problems and I've had to start over each time.
    Sorry for the rant, I just got threw reinstalling all my software again because of this issue.