Released Anderstorp

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
    You can do Multiclass in Multiplayer already ;)
    There are plans to bring it to Singleplayer as well, but there is still some work left to do there.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. XR Freestyler

XR Freestyler Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    But its not able to seperate the Classes results. Are there Plans for this Option in Multiplayer?

3. Georg Ortner

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
    Yes, that is the plan.

• Like Like x 6
  4. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I'm only in single player. So no multiclass yet but really if you can't separate the results it would be of little interest. So that is nice to hear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Georg Ortner

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
    We are back live with a new circuit for you to explore!

Anderstorp Raceway is now available ▶http://game.raceroom.com/store/tracks/all/anderstorp
    Full changelog ▶️goo.gl/33EnI4

Anderstorp is a long standing marker in Swedish racing history, this is where the greats of Formula One battled in the glory days and where speed kings of Scandinavia were crowned for decades.

The track combines a very long straight with cambered sweepers and tight hairpin turns. it demands a good setup of the car and precise lines from the driver to master. The tight final corner combination is always an invitation for last lap heroics, at Anderstorp your win is not certain until the very final meter.

• Like Like x 18
    • Love it! Love it! x 6
    Last edited: May 4, 2017
  6. Patrick van der Meulen

Patrick van der Meulen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    And now we certainly do need a vintage mid '70s era formula raceroom class! Next to FRX-17! Very very very soon? All together as a surprise from you S3S to us R3E users? :p:D:cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Islandhitman

Islandhitman New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well it's great to see a new track for us to race on, however I am a little bummed out as I bought the Premium pack just yesterday.....how about it S3 hook me up with this track !!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Patrick van der Meulen

Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    Then you can consider yourself a lucky dude... The day after I bought the premium pack Silverstone came out. And that set me back another 499 vRP instead of the lousy 299 vRP of Anderstorp... :p;)

9. WuWu

WuWu Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Business is slow as an island hitman I reckon? Might I suggest a move to the mainland? It would be worth it... The track is pretty good ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Islandhitman

Islandhitman New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Your assuming the Island is small I guess :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    I've never seen a hitman go out of business except when they get caught so I'd say it's booming regardless of the size of the area.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. WuWu

WuWu Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Not sure what I assumed, I figured a hitman would not blink at forking out $3 and some change for a track, but maybe S3 should just give you what you want, if they know what's good for them.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Islandhitman

Islandhitman New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It might be $3 where are at sir but it is more than that for me, and I don't mind paying for the content, in fact I have purchased this track, but buying the premium pack so you have all the content, and then 15-18 hours later they release a track kind of sucks.

14. WuWu

WuWu Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I know, it was all in jest :) Wasn't taking a "dig" at you hehe, that's your job. I've run into it myself also, there's a general consensus among the board that the pricing/discount model is dubious at best, but what can you do?

15. DonArturo

DonArturo Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    I guess at some point we´ve all been there, only we even got a little less content back then, than you did yesterday ;) It sucks a bit, but that sometimes is how it goes... sometimes you buy something and a week later it is heavily discounted. Nothing you can do about that.

16. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Nice track. Narrow and requires precision, but with a nice, long back straight to stretch the legs of faster cars like GT3s.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    I bought premium pack, the next day Mantorp came out. I feel you brother.

18. WuWu

WuWu Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    When I googled the layout before release (not very familiar with the track) I thought it looked and would be easy :) I was wrong. I will often creep into the curbs and then spin out on most sweepers. When changing the set up to a bit less tail happy, I just gently understeer into nothingness.

Hardest track for me to drive out of the recently released Swedish tracks, but because of that, perhaps the nicest also.

19. Patrick van der Meulen

Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    For me Karlskoga is most challenging. The slowest paced but - for me - the hardest of the Swedish tracks to drive fast laps. Mantorp is just sheer fun with all mid-powered cars and challenging as well. But Anderstorp is just another thing on its own. It's a fast track which is challenging to drive really, really fast with it's cheeky corners. And that last corner... It's a real killer! :eek::p

They are all three great tracks and maybe even a better choice than more famous tracks. Although there are plenty available in R3E. I'm very, very pleased! :cool::D

• Like Like x 2
  20. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    AI is very very fast in the two long "u-turn" corners.. a bit too fast .. and in the very last corner slow as fuck. Hitting the right line is very hard and I thought I had a good line but then an AI car just drove by on the inside line as if he has 200% grip :-D only to block me in the last corner..

• Agree Agree x 2