Aragon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GooseCreature, Aug 19, 2020.

1. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Just thinking....if it happened when you touched the kerb.....do you have kerb effects on? If so could you try turning those off too. I'm fairly confident the problem is coming from the effects as the underlying physics should not cause anything like this to happen.

2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Right knocking damage down to limited seems to have done the trick, sticking plaster but at least it gets me back on the road.
    Of course I will be unable to race online, well ranked online and I only really race online, so not really sticking plaster, more gaping wound with gore every where and stitches required and we all know stitches need insertion within 4 hours, so chop, chop! :D

* I will add that I do indeed have kerb effects set to about 2-3% and will knock them off as, as it stands at this low setting it is still way over accentuated, almost kicks wheel out of hands.

3. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Well at least we can say it's something to do with tyre damage then. Please could you post your control file (RCS) here and I will test my game with it later. Could you tell me what you have your TM control panel set to also. Cheers

4. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Have turned all canned effects off, yet the car still bounces over kerbs like a freshly branded bronco and with similar control capabilities. The .rcs file supplied is my personal setup with canned effects still enabled as I've been testing with a new profile which I have also included. Also find my TM settings.

* Found some new TM drivers, didn't make a difference.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  5. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Thanks. I'll go over those later

6. David Slute

David Slute Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
  7. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I really like this track...unfortunately only played for 15min. Cant wait to play more

8. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    This track is not for me. I find the place visually unattractive and the ride around the track just does not connect with me. Very boring. Its unlikely I will choose it any time soon again. I find most other tracks in RR more interesting.

9. MattStone

MattStone Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    I didn't like it much at first but I've been racing the DTM 2016's on the fast circuit version of it and I'm lovin' it now.

10. Aspius

Aspius Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    I'm pleasantly surprised by this track. Didn't know anything about it but i find the layout to be fun. Visually it looks a bit boring but that applies to it in real life as well. It does offer some pretty good views of the surrounding areas due to the track being on a hill but that doesn't really transfer over well to the game.

My favorite corners on this track are 8,9 and 10. They remind a bit about the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca. The back straight was also surprisingly long, it was not what i was expecting the first time i drove it.

Are there any plans for adding the West Circuit layout of it?

11. Zziggy

Zziggy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    In a 25 lap singleplayer race against GT Masters 2018, all three BMWs (I always remove 1 of the #14s) pitted after 19 laps. Maybe there is something wrong with the fuel mapping for that particular car on this particular track (Motorland Aragon Grand Prix, the one with the hairpin at the end).

12. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,948 / 0 / -0
    Thank you, that was very useful. Currently fixing it.

• Like Like x 1