Assetto Corsa Competizione

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HomieFFM, May 31, 2018.

1. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
    They do what the SRO does and thats what the SRO want to see in their licenced GT World sim. They work close with the race teams and use eSports drivers to get the cars driven on their limit to see the real performance and laptimes and not some people like me that only drives on its personal limit and not the cars limit :D Also the cars are different, some easier to drive fast some harder and the mediocre simracer just trys all cars for way too less laps and then complains that they are not able to drive the same laptimes with all of them.

2. Andy Kettler

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
    Aris explains a lot details in the posted stream videos in #1165 and #1170

3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    If that was the case, Aris' response would've been very different. Yet, he talks about why it's like that, he doesn't deny BOP issues. Plus, he says manufacturers will complain, but the same manufacturers don't mind in-game BOP in Raceroom in licensed series.

Last edited: May 1, 2023
  4. Wilko Jones

Wilko Jones Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    Recently got triple screens, and ACC has suddenly became enjoyable now that I can actually see out of the cars. Widening the FOV on one monitor never felt right, cause I still had difficulty seeing into tight turns, like the final turn on Paul Ricard. Yesterday, I got the game and wheelbase working, and Paul Ricard didn't require any leaps of faith on the tighter turns. Its awesome being able to see where I need to go. Who would have tought that, right?

GT3 may still be a bit too edgy for me, but triple screens really helped me get lost in the GT4s. If I ever get use to racing GT3s, maybe I'll start "maining" this sim? Good stuff though.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Andy Kettler

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
    Aris explains the 720S Evo which is now available for free in ACC:

6. Jeff Ding

Jeff Ding New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    good game