Released Audi Sport TT Cup

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Nov 26, 2015.

1. rd.king

rd.king Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Hey add an extra livery or perhaps a car from a pack you would like to try.
    Push the price over $4 and get on with it, life to short.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Had a test drive.....cool car indeed.....time to get out the wallet again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Leper Messiah

Leper Messiah Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    OMG!! Is it that simple? I feel a right bloody arse! Yeah because when I tried to get Spa it was obviously less than £4 then as well....D'oh. Feeling more than a tad foolish at not figuring this out for myself. Just checked my orders last year and yup everything was over £4 there as well. I'll wait for then next sale as thanks to my stupidity I missed out on the black Friday deals.

Someone slap me with a kipper.

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  4. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    hqdefault.jpg

You're welcome. :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    on the back of this little car, im gonna buy up dtm 15 :) and maybe m1..

welcome back to RRe dan lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    M1s are a hoot :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Dan Speelman

Dan Speelman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    I've been going back and forth with picking up dtm15 myself. The main thing stopping me is that I already have dtm13 and the AI just leaves me behind making me feel like I'm driving these cars wrong or my wheel isn't setup right. I just quit out of qualifying 2+ seconds off pace and started a TT race with the AI set 8 points higher and had a very enjoyable race instead. I do like the improved handling of the 15s though so we'll see. I have GTM15, WTCC15, IMSA to think about as well. Not to mention the stuff already on my harddrive waiting to be unlocked...

8. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    I use both TT Audi and DTM15. Not only is DTM2015 a very differently feeling and handling car than DTM2014, it also is very different to the Audi. The Audis are fun cars becasue they are absolutely easy to drive. Thats what makes them so easy to compete door to door with other cars. A squared GT3-conceptl, so to speak: everybody cna race in this, the challenge to keep the car under control, is minimal, and you can immediately go into racing with little preparation and learning. The DTM2015 cars also are griuüp monsters, but a more complex driving experience, and yes, they cna bite their drivers if he doe snot use more care to master them.

But that is the point why I recommend such different classes. The DTM cars nevertheless are not unfair, and are a consistent physics experience in themselves. Just not as undemanding as the Audi TT Cup cars. Is there a pont in getting three car packs, and all of them easy and similair to drive, or isn'T this making sense only if there indeed are differences?

Currently I recommend exactly the GT3 cars, DTM2015 cars, M1, touring classics, DTM92, and Audi TT Cup cars to get. Some of them obviously still will receive the new physics model. We will see in how far that chnages them.

Have not driven the DTM2013 cars myself, but did a 2014 season. And that already is VERY different to 2015, so you should not fear that you do not get sufficient chnage and difference if buying both season packs, even more so since 2013 still uses the old physics model.

9. mr_belowski

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    I don't understand the problem with the DTM2014 cars. I've never found them floaty and in some respects actually prefer them to the 2015s. They seem a bit more lively IMO

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Dan Speelman

Dan Speelman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    I more or less have all of these besides DTM15 for the reasons I mentioned above and I race them all at the same AI strength. I also agree these are probably the strongest classes in the sim at the moment. I would like to see the GT2 cars get the new physics treatment at some point so they can be added to the list of must have cars.

11. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    go through the deadly t3.4 at zandvvort with 14 cars then the 15. Theres so much different the nose floats/waves all about on the 14 cars. Whereas on the 15 cars you can actually control the nose.

12. rd.king

rd.king Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
  13. mr_belowski

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    Perhaps my ham-fisted wheel-sawing style masks it, but I really don't get that sensation at Zandy anywhere

14. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    And the group 5, please. :D

Thinking somewhat the same, to call them "floaty" i always found to be exaggerated. But they feel different than DTM2015, and I acquired the taste for the 2015 cars. Though it was no love on first sight. As somebody gave me advise back then: push harder. When you get the cars closer to the limits you appreciate their physics improvements. And then they become lively again.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    its how s3 described their old physics,, or magic carpet... still they didnt feel connected with the road, or more like a boat.

16. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    i dont want g5 to be as planted as gt3 and dtm id prefer more like an m1 procar with a lot more power.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    theres a difference between a cars characteristic and the ffb/handling being floaty.

18. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    m1 has the new physics and it feels great to me. plenty tail happy with a bit of setup.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    its not the tail end i have the problem with,, its the non existent steering to the front axle. but ay i havent access to setup as im in test drive mode

20. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    it has next to no front down force if that's what u mean? its possibly my favorite car atm with the new physics.