Released Audi TT RS VLN

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Fleskebacon

Fleskebacon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    Back in days, the rule was always: If you're too sick to go to school, you're also too sick to play. :)

2. SANDER van DORN [GER]

SANDER van DORN [GER] Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    Man Junge hör doch endlich mal mit der ewigen, unerträglichen Rumheulerei auf. Wenn 3.5€ dich finanziell so belasten, würde ich mir an deiner Stelle mal eher Gedanken um meine Altersvorsorge als um Rennspiele machen...Du nervst tierisch!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Nicolas Leféroce

Nicolas Leféroce Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Yes, if it's not possible to have all TT RS liveries by re-purchasing the Premium Pack, I will stop be considered as a milking cow.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  4. Johnny Latebraker

Johnny Latebraker Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    :D:D:D

5. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    my local bar is the same , i drink ; i drink and drink but they expect me to pay again and again .... unbelievable ... each time it puts a colour in my empty glass i have to pay .......

Andi

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    So, to stay with your metaphor, you would suggest Eisprinzessin to "support" his bar only during a happy hour? (I know we are all customers and no investors - although R3E is still beta.)
    I have to say that I understand Eisprinzessin's point of view as well as I understand yours (@Andi Goodwin).
    But it feels a bit weird for me having paid 130 EUR during the last years whereas newcomers get everything for 50 EUR at the moment. And what about people who bought the Premium Pack last week? Bad luck?
    I don't want to be impolite or unthankful but a small gift like a free skin package for the new Audi TTRS would have been a very nice gesture for all those who have shown interest in the game for several months/years.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Its not the 3,50 EUR its the system that sucks.

Yes, and at 23 o'clock a guy comes in and gets 10 drinks for free meanwhile the barceeper makes his holiday an the maldeives from your money. You would look like a dickhead too.

BEcause of the early users the game is still alive. We have put in our money again and again. And now if anybody comes in he becomes everything for less then the half amount?

Sorry, i cant get the point.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  8. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to life. My TV costs less now than what I paid. Same for my graphics card, PS4, camera, whatever. Stuff gets cheaper - do you complain everywhere that new customers nowadays pay less than you did a year ago? For instance - I paid the full price for pCars and bought every single DLC for the full price. And then they release it as a package at a bargain. So what, that's life. Buy it or leave it, but stop the whining.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Nice car love it, thanks Sector 3! :D

Now on the whining.....did Audi TT RS come into existence from thin air, like using some magic wand!?

Or many people actually woke up everyday, went to work and worked many many hours to design the car graphics, liveries, do the sounds, telemetry and all other stuff involved in doing it?

When you buy your cigarettes you get a discount? How much did you spend on toxic smoke? I don't think you whined too?

And every time I buy a Beanie boo (she has 25 now o_O) for my daughter I don't get a discount either and they are EUR 8 each.

You should appreciate the work these people do for our hobby, 349 VRP is freken nothing for all the work they did so that I can spend some relaxing time racing it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    yep and the first people to buy 4k tv's , top end graphic cards etc etc payed more , prices fall , offers happen etc etc etc ....
    seriously

sometimes i really do wonder what you guys have wedged in your butt to make you so grumpy for the cost of a beer or two
    i dont agree with how things are priced either but seeing as ive paid 10 times the price you have and im not bitching i cant see what the issue is
    yep it be nice to get a reduction , if so dont be a first adopter wait a while

Andi

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Rodent

Rodent Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    Dunno about you guys but I usually get some free snacks when I visit my local watering hole. :)

That said, cool on the release, know it was anticipated by many. Will probably not be an early adopter myself but we'll see how it goes. Enjoy the green hell VLN enthusiasts.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    I'm not offending, just curious.
    @Georg Ortner , did you mean the new Starter, Pro and Premium Packs here? Well, there's very little benefit to early adopters though.

13. SANDER van DORN [GER]

SANDER van DORN [GER] Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    If the system is soooo bad - leave the system!

• Like Like x 2
  14. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    Has anyone been able to set up a server with the AUDI VLN? I can't see it in the car select options :(

15. Sayjimwoo

Sayjimwoo Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I also purchase pretty much everything upon release, inc. todays DLC. I have grabbed the odd bargain in the past but most purchases have been full price. I understand that being an early adopter I have to pay more so I have never complained about it, as it has always been my choice.
    I did email support a year ago and asked the question whether there would be any perks in the future for the main supporters of the game who have contributed from day one. Below is the reply, but I guess nothing has been followed up on as of yet.

Hello,

This is definitely something that was, and continues to be, discussed when we discuss these kinds of promotions. I unfortunately do not have anything concrete to share regarding what we are discussing, but you can at least count on the fact that we are considering some different options.

Best regards,
    Hannes Wallstedt

16. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    It never did.

Make use of the sales. :sunglasses:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Can't be seen from the video, so how is the digital display inside the car? Still the old generic stuff or something new? Thanks.

18. DaniloE31

DaniloE31 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    Oh dear, I know the situation!!!
    They even want me to pay for some uncoulored stuff in my glas! :D ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Peter Koch

Peter Koch Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +191 / 0 / -0

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Monty

Monty Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    We wanted start a Server but i write Site 9 but no answer no support every time the same shit here but trolls were supportet.

• Like Like x 1