Released Audi TT RS VLN

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Jan 5, 2016.

1. milewski.lukasz

milewski.lukasz Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I dont get it. Why write a post in german? Not sure what the rules are on the forum about this but if everybody writes in difrent language then wahat's the point of a forum? About the audi and the price model... great car at a good price, id rather pay for something new than get nothing at all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Summer sale, just like last year.
    Who suggested you should leave and how? And the value for money thing...How do you weigh that when we're talking about a game? By the amount of content you get for the buck?
    Who said he's tired of you complaining? All nate was doing was sharing his opinion, which happens to be deviating from/opposite to yours. So if someone doesn't agree with you that means he's expressing disdain or trying to shut you down?

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  3. fl0wf1r3

fl0wf1r3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    why not a season pass? and all this trouble is over. Buying these packs every year is actually nothing more then a season pass. I have no problem with it if it is worth the game. But currently I don't understand what to buy if I would like to have all liveries for one car when I almost own everything else :confused: Anyway, lets see how it will continue within the next couple of weeks.

4. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  5. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    This forum´s a mess!
    Really boring to see people complaining over and over and only the beta testers making a attemp to defend it.

An actual position form Devs on a fixed post would clearly help on this stupid crying thing (you can cry all you want, they won´t change because of it, they made it pretty much clear) !

• Like Like x 1
  6. -=MadCat=-

-=MadCat=- Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Make the premium pack re-buyable, problem solved, it really is that easy!
    There is still that 9999 vRP "barrier" before you are privileged to get new concent for cheap.
    Tadaaaa, we'd have a "loyalty reward system".

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  7. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    why ffs should someone ignore this thread about the TT RS VLN where someone rants against the pricing/sales model off-topic? Create your own thread, then we can ignore it.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  8. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    At least speaking for myself, I'm not trying to "defend" anything, just giving my pov, and that includes looking at the advantages the system has. There's nothing to defend from my/our side, cause we aren't responsible for it being the way it is. And it has it's downsides, at least I'm not denying that.

But what should the devs say? The method/model has been agreed on by the people who make those decisions. Really not much more to say, the system being the way it is is the statement in itself. "That's how we want to distribute our product(s)".

9. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    With the We being Raceroom and KW ... not sector 3

Andi

10. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    That's the point, with S3 like a slice of cheese inbetween - so I would suggest to collect your complaints and send them directly to RaceRoom /KW ....and let the (S3) guys finish their work........:)

Uh and the VLN Audi is very cool to drive, had a little test run after purchasing one and like it a lot...really made for the Green Hell, nice job..;)

11. Nicolas Leféroce

Nicolas Leféroce Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Excuse me Mr. Nate, but you do not put the debate where it should be.

I think everyone (me first) agrees that € 3.50 for a car modeled with the quality that we used to see with Sector3 is normal. The gratuity does not exist anywhere, and I would even say that gratuity is perverse and only engenders mediocrity.

The programmers, the testers and in general the teams of Sector3 do a magnificent job and I am happy to contribute, either financially or with our website which is 100% dedicated to R3E. What saddens me is that advantageous offers are offered to new "customers" (until then, that is very good), but never to the faithful like us (and that is unfair).
    To allow people who have bought the whole game (and who are therefore good customers, do not?) to buy the premium package several times to benefit from a discount on new content would be the way to close the debate by offering a gesture to us, R3E fans.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. JyriK

JyriK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    iRacing, while much more expensive, give a permanent 20% discount after 40 pieces have been purchased, which is kinda neat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Agree, and I don't think nate would disagree with that bit (although I'm not answering on his behalf, so who knows ^^).
    Would very much like to see a system that rewards people who already own most of the content. If it'd have to be via re-purchasing the premium pack, not sure....could think of other ways to do it.

14. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    As already said above the iracing 20% discount works very well, not forgetting if you buy 3 items at a time you get a discount there as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Monty

Monty Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
  16. JBMAK

JBMAK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm, owned yesterday the hole Pack for 349 vRPS, but now there is only Livery available...
    What´s went wrong...?

17. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    349vrp is the car +1 livery of choice.
    every additional livery is 29vrp extra.

there is no "audi tt rs vln pack" at this moment.

18. JBMAK

JBMAK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    Okay.
    Nice Price... o_O

19. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    I have paid 8,97 EUE for all cars. (20)
    that's OK, the game lives from such extensions and for that Sector3 Studios need money. ;)

20. JBMAK

JBMAK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    In comparison to the Price for the X-Bow it's a liiiiiiittle bit more extensive.
    Just because, or whats the Reason...?