Released Audi TT RS VLN

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Jan 5, 2016.

1. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Really?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    But you are right, absolutely well done! I didn't disagree totally.;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. R.C. Collins

R.C. Collins Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Just purchased the full meal deal during Black Friday and here we go again... more wallet emptying. Gets annoying.

3. Rodent

Rodent Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    New content annoys you? Wish there was a pack myself but eh I've already been down that rabbit hole. Rock your TT Cup car and be happy dude, it's only a few weeks old, should still have some of that new car smell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. R.C. Collins

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    New content doesn't annoy me. It's the constant micro-transactions. You drop a substantial chunk of cash for the Premium Everything Pack so you have everything and a 10 days later they release new content and you're faced with blowing more dough. They did it last year as well. I also predicted it this year and here we are.

5. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    I smell a lot more than just the new car smell :D

So, you had last years deal to go on knowing how it worked, decided that this was worth the purchase, and still complain that new content released a few weeks later when you knew you could have waited and bought the pack now which would have included it?

There are certainly things worth complaining about, but this is not one of them. The premium pack is not an 'all future dlc inclusive' package.

• Like Like x 1
  6. R.C. Collins

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Where did I say I expected an 'all future dlc inclusive' package?

Rubbish talking to minds with the capacity of children.

Yes, I took a chance again this year to buy the premium pack to top up to 100% content hoping they wouldn't pull the same bull but no such luck. I'm sure Silverstone is 'in the can' and we can expect to pay again before the end of the year.

For gosh sake, just include that stuff in time for the sale and let people have at it. You'll still make your money.

Waited? It WAS advertised as a Black Friday sale ending that weekend so I did not wait so as to avoid missing out.

Does everything have to be spelled out for everyone in this kind of detail every goddamn time?

FFS it gets tiring. Is the lowest common denominator this low? No wonder you were on someone else crap list of disturbers.

7. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Quite literally, right here mate. You are clearly implying that you want this to be free or included in the package, when the premium pack only ever includes content that is available at the time of purchase. Future content is not part of the deal.

Very apt assessment, and exactly what is going to happen ;)

The premium pack is still available right now as a matter of fact. You didnt miss anything :)

You can even get it for a base price of $65 if you visit the RaceRoom Store page and buy a pack of vRP there.

You can also buy smaller packs of vRP there to use on a pack if you already own part of the content of it, which will give you a discount for having already owned part of the pack. Not useful for you now since you already bought the pack, but you can still make use of the vRP savings for future purchases.

Releasing content that isnt fully finished is always a solid idea and surely wont lead to any complaints... :rolleyes:

I will just say this once since I didnt say anything the last time you went off the deep end and starting swearing at people and started name calling...

If you want to be an asshole to me or anyone else here, you are not welcome quite frankly.

You do not get to swear at people, belittle, demean, degrade, make derogatory remarks to, or anything else like that which is otherwise considered awful behavior.

If you have problems with the game, or other opinions that differ from your own, act reasonably and lay out your thoughts in a respectful manner, or keep your mouth shut. Because no one wants to hear you be an asshole.

Go take a walk and cool off because your attitude is quite poor.

Then come back and enjoy yourself.

Good day.

8. Sdemonnz

Sdemonnz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    Ok...ill join in....I too have brought the "premium" pack and yes content has been dropped after I've done it - kind just the way things happen....I will say I'm not overly a fan of the current "multiple purchase for one car" policy. Why Sector3 couldn't you just release a "car pack" - most other racing games do it!

However on the flip-side I did invest in the Audi TT VLN and ALL the skins, why...because I like being able to switch skins now and then, and more-so because I enjoy the game and think it has a lot to offer me as a way to pass my spare time - if my purchase can help with furthering the game from it's current status in the future...then I'm all for it! Raceroom gives me hours of gaming fun - sure there are thing that I would personally like to see fast tracked, but I'm also aware that Sector3 is a small studio (and one that seemingly is ALWAYS coping flack from the end-user!) - they don't have endless resources to work on every single little issue that the community logs - right when we want it fixed.....

I too can be impatient - I actually cant wait for the Calloway Corvette - But I'll happily wait if it means a far superior end product - look at the X-Bow and the Audi TT VLN - these two cars have been touted as some of Sector3's finest additions by the community - yes we had to wait....but damn it was worth it!

Chris
    P.S. I'm not in anyway affiliated with Sector3 and/or its affilaites - this is purely a Raceroom fan's perspective

• Like Like x 3
  9. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Thanks mate cheques in the mail;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0

Just stop buying things. problem solved.

11. R.C. Collins

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Surprise, surprise! Another snarky, dick headed reply.

And people wonder why the whole genre is in the toilet? Quite simply, most outsiders and newcomers are turned of by teenage, ADHD type, smart ass comments to anything that ever said.

Go fornicate yourself.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    lol.
    have a nice day and try not being a dick. good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. R.C. Collins

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Exactly douche bag. The exact snarky prick type responses I'm talking about.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall the day someone 'tunes' you and you're spitting up teeth for a week.

Eat a bullet asshole.

Ignored POS!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    don't expect anyone being nice to you while you constantly write abusive comments.
    Don't act like a victim now.

"He who sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind"

just sayin.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  15. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    200_s.gif

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. R.C. Collins

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Not a bad idea.

Fuck this place. Ya know! Over the last year or so it has become nearly as toxic as that shit hole iracing thanks to fuckers like that.

Tells me to try to not be a dick. He should try not sucking them.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    You just couldn't help yourself, could you. =/

Perhaps taking a good, long look in the mirror would be good for your mind and soul. Seeing as you are the only one swearing and telling people to kill themselves.

I sincerely hope you are trolling, as this is quite a sad display of your character as a human otherwise.

Dont worry though guys, he will be dealt with accordingly. Best not to respond to him anymore and exacerbate the situation.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    What about newcomers reading continuous insulting posts of complaining about facts and conditions beeing as they are and having been explained and commented endlessly?

19. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    "most outsiders and newcomers are turned of by teenage, ADHD type, smart ass comments to anything that ever said."

Makes me wonder how old you are as you sure are not acting like an adult imo
    I am all for open discussions but wow really with the langauge ?
    Sure content purchasing is maybe not to everyones liking(or mine tbh ) but you only have yourself to blame for that as you clearly stated happened last year and you knew it would happen this year but you still pulled trigger soon as released ? Everyone !! Knows things are more expensive when they first come out !! Now grow up and enjoy life whether that is sim racing or who knows what ? As obviously iracing and RaceRoom are not cutting it for you , no offence meant but enough ranting is enough ?

• Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  20. R.C. Collins

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    What about it? It's unfortunate isn't it? Let people experience the toxicity. Maybe it'll help them decide where to put their money.

I've been around here since around mid 2015 and it has become progressively worse to the point that it does NOT matter WTF anyone says, the first response or often several, are completely uncalled for, unnecessary and are typically completely useless, snarky garbage.

It's tiring and I personally have had it! I'm tired of taking garbage from the flapping mouths of useless 80 IQ shit stains. Is it any wonder that some guy gets pissed off and posts a list of shit disturbers? No surprise, half the assholes on that list are on my 'Ignore' list as well because they are repeat offenders. I wouldn't be surprised of they on many people's 'Ignore' list.

Like I said, I'm tired of people like that, not just here but everywhere, I'll say it and I don't really give a damn.

As for my point, again, and related points in another thread recently, I'm NOT the only one tired of the constant micro-transactions. Yes, I get it. I don't have to buy it. Great then you don't have it or if you want to participate in any online events that require it, you're out of luck. As noted, if it were at least a completed but it's not and the cash bleed keeps going, going, going. It challenges EverReady. One day it will backfire and shoot them in the foot.

To be clear, I'm not an iracing fan but the whole deal over there is about $1000.00 give or take plus annual subs but at least it's a complete offering which is why everyone and his dog is over there and it's thriving. This will run you about 1/5th of that cost but it's not even 1/5th of the game. Even a 3 or 6 month trial over there to see if it's your 'slice of bread' is about 1/5th of what this costs and at least you get a complete experience. Too bad the driving part of it is less than desirable.

There are articles by reputable gaming sights that essentially echo my sentiment, that it's amazing that there is this incredible potential in an iracing competitor yet in 8 years, nobody has copied the model and challenged. That's just foolish business or no business savvy at all. But whatever. Kind of don't care.

Explain all anyone wants, say whatever can be said, this is stuck in a failing old paradigm as is Reiza/AMS, AC, pCARS and rF2 though there now may be some hope for that but only time will tell.

Time to move on... for the game and probably for me too.

• Dislike Dislike x 2