Problem Auto clutch stuck on for certain cars

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by AADrcw, Apr 20, 2018.

1. AADrcw

AADrcw New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone, I tend to bounce around between different sims so I'm not sure exactly which patch this started happening but it did start recently (within the last 2ish months as a rough estimate)

I use a G29 and on any sequential trans car I don't have to use the clutch at all to get moving or when I stop. When taking off from a stop I can use my clutch and revving with the clutch down in gear the car won't move but trying to take off like normal it will ignore it and wont start moving till the clutch is out and it revs up pretty high then engages (just like the auto clutch function). I have triple checked the auto clutch setting and it has always been off. I always use Get Real mode as well. My clutch works perfect in every other sim so I know its something with raceroom specifically.

I have tested several H pattern cars and the clutch acts normal and will stall and use my clutch etc. I've noticed its only on the sequential trans cars this happens. I've tested several GTR3 cars as well as GTR2, DTM 2015, DTM2016, and a few other misc cars and they all exhibit the same issue.

Is this something wrong on my system or is this a known problem?

2. elkingdu50

elkingdu50 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

Don't worry, there is nothing wrong in your system.

The clutch stuck in the position "on" for all sequential transmission cars is a little feature added purposefully a long time ago by Sector3.

If I have to give my opinion about that feature, this is an absolute nonsense.

• Agree Agree x 1