Automobilista

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Thug-Life, Feb 28, 2016.

1. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    Send you a pm with the key code.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  2. MattYKee

MattYKee Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Rocco, Claimed and acitivated without any issues. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    I just installed it and drove a couple of laps. Beside the old GFX it is a nice game. Sound and FFB are great. If this is combined with the SMS engine I’m sure AMS2 will be awesome.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. bobbie424242

bobbie424242 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I also have a Steam code to offer for AMS + all DLCs. Reply to this post if (really) interested or ping someone you know who would.​

• Like Like x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  5. Arcson

Arcson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    I'd be more than grateful for an access to AMS, of which I heard a lot of good words, but couldn't really experience it myself so far :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. bobbie424242

bobbie424242 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Sent you the key. Hope you will enjoy it !

• Like Like x 4
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  7. Arcson

Arcson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Thank you so much, I really appreciate your gift! I didn't expect its over 60 GB, I guess I'll need to leave my PC turned on at night to download it. But as soon as I it happens, I'll send you my impressions :)

8. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Automobilista might be the most underrated sim in simracing. The Boxer Cup (Porsche Cup Car), AJR Metamoro and Brazilian Cup Cars are fantastic in that sim. Pick up the Garrahan track pack from RaceDepartment as well. There are dozens of well translated tracks you can port into Automobilista.

That being said, I always thought that AMS had the best Porsche Cup experience, but lately i've really been loving the Porsche Cup Car in R3E. It really has come a long ways and is a ton of fun to drive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +478 / 0 / -0
    Super trucks@Adelaide the best combo

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  10. dentalfloss

dentalfloss Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    It's got top-notch physics, and it'll run on a potato. I've driven tens of thousands of miles in it over the course of several hundred hours.

• Like Like x 1
  11. RoccoTTS

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    My favorite cars in Automobilista are the Mini Challenge, MCR 2000 and all the Caterhams.
    What i also like are all those tracks you can't find in any other sim.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    I´d also love a free key if anyone has one they don´t want.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  13. Bull Shark

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Perhaps a stupid question but I do not see any GT cars in AMS..

14. Ablaze

Ablaze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Bull Shark

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Ah ok. Np but I thought I overlooked them.

16. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Don't overlook Stock Car V8, Lancer Cup and Marcas touring cars. Good fun....and the Caterhams.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ablaze

Ablaze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    Best cars in Automobilsta are the Formula V12! :D Their engine sound is brutal. So much fun to drive. Plus there are a bunch of retro tracks for these beasts in the game. :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. RoccoTTS

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    The final update to Automobilista is out, and with it the last DLCs featuring two popular British tracks as Donington Park and Snetterton are also available both as standalone items as well as a part of the AMS Season Pass:

DONINGTON PARK
    [​IMG]

SNETTERTON
    [​IMG]

While a hotfix for eventual minor glitches from this release is possible, v1.5.24 is the last major update and marks the conclusion for Automobilista development. To celebrate the occasion we have launched the Automobilista Ultimate Edition, which bundles the base game with the Automobilista Season Pass, granting you all that AMS has to offer in a single purchase, 50% off the full price!

Below is the changelog for v1.5.16 -> v1.5.24:
    • Added Donington Park DLC (GP and National layouts)
    • Added Snetterton DLC (300 and 200 layouts)
    • Updated to latest Fanatec SDK, adding: support for Podium DD; rumble support on wheels and pedals; configurable flag LEDs (when applicable); improved 3-digit display and shift LEDs turned off if ignition is off, blinking if pit limiter is on; LED brightness configurable (when applicable) - all configurable from in game menu. Wheel rotation on game exit is now reset to maximum of wheelbase (can be configured to different value from controller.ini).
    • Updated to latest Logitech SDK - no more need for separate branch for Logitech G29 / G920 on Steam; Logitech G29 / G920 now resets to 900° on game exit (can be configured to different value from controller.ini)
    • Fixed a bug with Thrustmaster rotation detection, now game won´t change Profiler rotation from what it was before launching game
    • AMS Config now defaults to Windowed mode on Windows 10 systems due to Antialiasing failing to apply on NVIDIA cards in full screen mode (in case of problems run AMS Config and disable)
    • AMS Config app no longer crashes on exit
    • Multiplayer: Halved empty autochat message send time (to 15s) to keep connection alive and increased message priority to aid inactivity disconnects
    • Fixed occasional audio artifacts
    • Drift mode CTD possibly fixed
    • Slightly reduced default steering ratio for all vehicles
    • Several skin updates for various series
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GENERAL NOTES:

This release includes several controller support updates for all 3 major manufacturers so please check the changelog for expected changes.

One such change means Logitech G29 / G920 users no longer have to use separate branches from main release for automatically configuring rotation lock per vehicle.

If you experience any issues running the game following the update, it´s worth running a Steam Integrity Check to make sure all files have been added / updated correctly.

The previous v1.5.16 release remains available as a Beta branch in case you experience any issues with this new build or have an upcoming league race with the old version. Further instructions as to how to switch to a beta branch here.

• Like Like x 5
  19. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    shame the season pass doesnt take into account what you already own
    Andi

20. Pierre Hox

Pierre Hox New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone, since I backed Automobilista 2, I was given a steam key to AMS1 + season pass which I already own.
    Answer this post if you are really interested in the game, I'll give you the key

• Like Like x 1