BAN for Aline Senna on multiplayer race !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deni Kremer, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Just say sorry if you hit someone, do your best to avoid contact and all will be peace and love :kissingheart:
    We all have/had to learn..

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    Yep, that's what I do :p still sucks though, when I tap someone and the victim of my behaviour loses some positions

3. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Not bad at all cause it shows you have a heard in your chest ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    This is racing, we're all guilty of it from time to time, even the very best. It's how you deal with it that matters and you appear to deal with it in the right way, the more you race, the less often it'll happen and eventually, it'll be other people doing it to you instead lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    I hate to bump an old topic, but it might be time to revisit this again.

I went about a month without seeing A. Senna in any online games I played... (yay :p) but recently noticed she was back in action to much displeasure in every lobby I noticed her in.

Besides her old ways of targeting people on track and purposefully wrecking them, she also uses very harsh language in the chat. Harassing and overall just ruining a good time. Most people take her in stride from what I have noticed, as she is quite notorious and everyone online knows her... so there isnt much back and forth between her and others in chat. I usually just see people telling her to stop wrecking and be more polite. So the harassment is usually quite one sided.

There is the occasional person that gets feisty and has some choice words for her, but they never take it on track and ruin races.

Just moments ago today, she was in a DTM race at Hockenheim with about 22 total players, and this is what she had to say after I saw her wreck people for no reason about 1 lap into the race...

2015-07-19_00001.jpg

There was quite a lot more she said during qualy and then after this screencap, however this was all I managed to catch as the race was going on... but this is just completely uncalled for.

I have another video from about 2 days ago, when I was in a race with her and 1 other person at Sonoma, and of course... on the 2nd corner... she cuts the track just to take me out. It wasnt a mistake, and she didnt just "mess up" and accidentally do that. Although Im not sure how to display a video here with the replay file from the game =/

So yeah, Im still against witch hunts and picking on a single player in this fashion on the forums, but for someone as bad as she is... and is generally the #1 problem for people online, I think this is worth revisiting and perhaps banning her from MP altogether like I mentioned before, while allowing her to continue in the game as single player only with championships and against AI.

She has been warned. Patience is running thin for many people.

Cheers, and good luck out there!

• Agree Agree x 8
  6. James Nance

James Nance Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0 / -0
    Words like that to me is an Automatic Ban, no question.

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm...

I had my share of bad experience with this person myself short after the beginning of the multiplayer alpha phase.

After that I never saw her again until a few weeks ago. I was joining a GT Masters 13/14 race at RBR. When I saw her name I was expecting a crashfest but wanted to stay just to see what happens. This race wasn't my best one altogether and I ended up in a crash that was to some extent my fault. In lap 2 or 3 there was a pileup at T1 which I didn't see because of the cars driving directly in front of me so I didn't expect them to break early, which they did to avoid standing cars. So I rear-ended the poor guy in front of me. :oops: I might have noticed this earlier by looking at the track map, but I don't look there all the time, especially when I'm driving very close behind others. Sorry for that, but this can happen.

Whatever...

After the race I had a look at the replay to see if Aline had something to do with the other various crashes in the race. To my surprise she didn't. And I was even more surprised when I saw a certain guy from these forums constantly bumping into her rear without her having done anything wrong before. He wasn't even trying to make a clean pass or anything else race-like. And my surprise became even greater when I noticed she didn't take any revenge. She just tried to race on. No bad behaviour at all. At some point she finally left.

By the way: no bad chat messages either throughout the whole race.

So I still think there is something very odd. Reports about her driving completely clean have been made before, making her look like having a double personality. Maybe it's like it was suspected before and she has a little brother/sister stealing her account. Maybe even without her knowledge. Not properly looking after your own account is dumb, but it would at least take the blame of being a notorious wrecker from her. :cool:

But whatever is going on with this account/person, what I saw in the replay is inexcusable. To carry out something like a preemptive strike against anybody can't be tolerated either. So please people, just keep it cool. :cool:

What has become from the effort of S3S to contact her? Sadly we didn't get any report if she answered this message or not or how this effort ended. Reading new reports about bad behaviour from her seems to point to her not taking any consequences. Be it either the bad driving or the securing of her account - depending on what is the case here. Maybe she just didn't read it for any imaginable reason? We don't know, we can only speculate.

But whatever is the case here, I think a temporary ban might be a good way to make her contact S3S. If she can't enter the game or multiplayer any more she might feel forced to establish contact to S3S herself. Just an idea of course... ;)

8. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    The chat message in the screenshot ends any thought of showing mercy or trying to analyze what's happening here. Can't have that garbage in any type of group activity - get rid of this player in online play.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    That's good feedback Arthur, and seems to be somewhat in line with some of the other feedback about her that is odd... where she is "nice" one day, and then... awful as you see above.

Honestly, I would hope that your guess is the case. That there are 2 people that use her account. This would at least explain what has been happening. It is still rather inexcusable though the behavior displayed by whoever it is on her account.

It's odd that someone as invested in the game as her, with time played, laps completed, and content owned... would stoop to playing like this. Who else could possibly troll for hundreds of hours in a single game? :p

Anyways, that chat message is quite nasty though, and this was only 1 of the messages she wrote that I managed to capture. Maybe a positive resolution will come from this somehow.

Cheers

10. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Correct. A threat is a threat. No matter how you put it. Specially cause people, supposedly, use their real name for the game and their info can be easily gathered around over the Internet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    A little holiday from online play is in order so that this player can:

A - sort his/her life out.
    B - sort out whoever is using his/her account without permission.

Personally I don't think the account is being hijacked and therefore option A is the required action.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Mally B

Mally B Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    15 months later and nothing changed!

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. S-AMG

S-AMG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    To me Is an Automatic Ban
    she is enough now , shit :mad:
    I have him signal on Steam

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  14. juan Fafian

juan Fafian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    next update, quick ban option in mp, fixed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Wow, this isn't funny anymore. He/She never learns.:mad:
    Yes, you can avoid such "racing terrorists", by racing on password-protected league servers or racing on the new Just4Fun ranked servers, but this doesn't solves the problem itself. It's time for an official ranking system for R3E. Sector3 was speaking about an ELO-based system in the interview on Racedepartment (December 2015), but there aren't any news, if Sector3 is currently working on it or not.
    This ranking system should include some functions to automatically (temporary) ban players, which obviously act on the racetrack like a maniac.

16. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    lol ... "car on your right" ... "car on your left" ... "stay on your line" :rolleyes:

Where is the ranking system in R3E? Where is the kick / sacking option in R3E? … We don’t need new cars, we need new features! … and new tracks, of course :)

17. Zouave

Zouave New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    This problem never occurs in hillclimb. I don't say multilaps tracks are bad but they come with lot of disadvantages such as trolling and boredom. i would prefer new hillclimbs than new tracks-laps personally

18. n01sname

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    I just had a little test race with DTM at Moscow recently (issues with my pedals) where she was with us and a few other mostly german drivers. I started last because I was just testing and made my way quickly through the grid, still fast from my league races there, but she did nothing but only tried to go my pace, while one after the other drivers left as well as her at the end. Well, she even did not attempt to wreck me...there might be other A.Senna's around (which I doubt by her bad reputation - almost community wide I guess) .
    Sooo strange,either there's indeed someone hijacking her account - or we are facing a severe personality disorder or sth.
    (Have to think about "Fight Club" or the TV show "Mr.Robot" regarding such behaviour)
    I don't do much open races anymore - neverthe less there got to be some measurements taken, no question...

19. Zouave

Zouave New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    yes or maybe she just lend her account to her son/daughter.

20. n01sname

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Yepp, via that Family Access Mode at Steam, totally forgot about that - your relatives/close friends can play any game you have in your library...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.