Bigscreen VR - Race Viewing Parties?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by .OG Isaac, Apr 22, 2018.

?

(If you own VR) Would you attend?

1. Yeah, maybe sometimes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, not interested

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

If you own VR, there's an app on Oculus/Steam called "Bigscreen". It allows a user to host a "room" where everyone can watch their screen being streamed in locations like movie theatres, living rooms etc. Today I had a test and watched the Blancpain GT race at Monza with a few people in a big movie theatre and it was a cool experience watching the race in a movie theatre with people from around the world.

If you are interested in attending some of these race-stream events, join the Bigscreen discord. I'll make announcements there when a race-viewing server goes up. I only host races that are being livestreamed officially by NISMO TV/Blancpain youtube channels.

I also added a poll here to see if people would attend. Maybe it could be a fun experience, watch a race with some other fans!

• Like Like x 1
  2. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    if you would also host races that are streamed by ADAC (GT masters) I would def be there.

3. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, i'll probably be streaming them too if they stream it somewhere themselves for free. I know they streamed Oschersleben a week or so ago, so when I see that it's on i'll for sure do that.

• Like Like x 1