Black Friday Content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quique Vargas, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Quique Vargas

Quique Vargas New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    HI guys, today i've upgraded my raceroom account from starter to premium, and i have noticed than i have missing liveries on 4 cars, i can buy them but its not supposed to come with premium pack all the liveries of each car?

Attached Files:

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    The FR X-17 and Mercedes AMG GT3 liveries you are missing are eSports liveries that have been added in the last patch. I'm not sure if we are supposed to be able to buy them.

The Porsche 911 GT3 R is the old version that has been taken out of the store because Porsche requested it.

I'm not sure why one of the Porsche 962 C liveries is missing for you, though.

3. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    It looks like they might have forgotten to add them to Premium Pack. @J-F Chardon could you confirm that? :p

@majuh They added one Porsche 962 with the same patch you mentioned

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Quique Vargas

Quique Vargas New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can understand the old porsche if Porsche request to take it out. cause it shouldnt be able to buy anymore. But i cant understand why esports liveries doesnt come with the pack but i can buy them individually :S
    For 962 C the only liverie that isnt in property is #17 .
    To be honest it doesnt matter on the game itself it is like, "dude i paid for premium pack that includes "all content"" , and later you noticed that you are missing liveries.

Thanks for info @majuh

Attached Files:

• amg1.png
      amg1.png
      File size:
      625.7 KB
      Views:
  5. Quique Vargas

Quique Vargas New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    than that makes sense if all the movements from old 911 and 962C was on the same itineration