Problem Bought Spa, Didn't unlock content...

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Raidkoast, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Raidkoast

Raidkoast New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So i Bought spa today, I even got the trasaction in my steam purchase histrory but the game didn't unlock the track. Still says i have to buy it.
    Could be because i restarted the game shortly after purchase to get audio back after my headset cable disconnected.
    (Sorry for any grammatical errors, English is my second language.)

*Edit, saw the other tread, going to helpdesk.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  2. Adam Beckett

Adam Beckett New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just did the same thing and it did not unlock for me neither. Sad panda.

In your case, you just need to check your emails. Steam always sends you a confirmation email, confirming your purchase. It will include your payment info, such as 'Confirmation Number' and 'Date Confirmed'.

If you cannot wait and want to send a support ticket to Sector 3, you will have to quote those, so they can track your purchase down.

Restarting the game isn't the problem, unless you did it in the middle of the purchase.

I keep wondering why this is still happening on a regular basis.

For some reason the purchase pipeline does not 'connect' with the 'unlock content' pipeline.

It also seems that there are two separate purchase scripts within the game? While to me, on the consumer end, it all looks as 'in-game' purchase, they differentiate between 'Portal' and 'In-game' purchase.

When I click on 'Store', to me all looks the same.

I will wait for a couple hours, or maybe until Monday, before I will send a support ticket. Although these things keep happening, I eventually get all the content I payed for.

3. Raidkoast

Raidkoast New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, i sent ticket though and it seems to have been fixed now...
    So, It's not that big a problem. :p

4. Adamcas87

Adamcas87 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Same problem with content not showing in game I Bought ADAC Masters 2013 and 3 tracks this morning but still not available but shows in transaction history as purchased

You would think someone is working at the helpdesk at weekend but having been looking through threads doesn't seem to be the case, is this the second weekend in a row problems with purchasing on a weekend???

5. Adamcas87

Adamcas87 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Did the Helpdesk get back to you or has the problem just sorted it's self??

6. Raidkoast

Raidkoast New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dunno.. I got the response that they recieved my ticket, then the track unlocked but haven't had any message after that. So i dunno if it fixed itself or they did something. In any case, it works perfectly for me now.

7. Adamcas87

Adamcas87 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks well fingers crossed mine decides to work, frustrating :confused: