English Brands Hatch Indy unofficial RD club race

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by kendoslow, Oct 6, 2015.

1. kendoslow

kendoslow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    While RD's R3E club is temporarily closed there will still be racing. Tomorrow Wednesday 7th Oct. 18:00 GMT. (19:00BST & 20:CET) Hope I got the time differences right please feel free to correct me if I didn't.
    ADAC 2013/14 at Brands Hatch. 30mins Practice 10 mins Qually and 20mins race followed by 5mins practice 5mins qually and 25 mins second race.
    All are welcome to join the RD members on the Backmarkers server for some friendly racing. There are 20 place but more can be added if needed.
    The server is up now for anyone wanting a practice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. kendoslow

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    Teamspeak server
    eurots1.gameservers.com:9209
    PW old RD one or pm me.

3. Z_i_g

Z_i_g Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Do I need Teamspeak to enter . is it open to anyone ?

4. kendoslow

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    The race is open to anyone and you would be very welcome, I would encourage you to use TS. You don't need to talk if you don't want to but it means messages can be passed quickly. If you want the pw just start a conversation and I'll send it to you or if you're a RD member then pm me there.

5. Z_i_g

Z_i_g Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Thank you, I'll see if I can log in at RD. I'll dl teamspeak and try to find a mic. I'm new to online. usually just offline.

6. kendoslow

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    If you have a headset that's even better but don't let that stop you joining. There is no quickchat yet in R3E so TS is better but as I say it's not necessary. I'm just making dinner so will be back in an hour if you want more information.