Buying on Steam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rockmoon26, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Rockmoon26

Rockmoon26 New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    So for example if I buy the Nissan GTR3, I can race against the other 9 cars in the GTR3 class?

2. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Yes, that's right.

3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    But you should make use of the test drive function in the store to see if you like the car(s) you're interested in. Just saying this as you mentioned the Nissan and you should be aware that this car is one of the few right hand drive cars in R3E (pretty much all the Nissans are, the Chevy DP, the Radicals...ummm not sure if I'm forgetting any right now). Some people don't like rhd, so if you don't know if you're comfortable with rhd cars go check it out before.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  4. Luke Zientala

Luke Zientala Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    See i am really confused because on steam DTM 2015 is 18.99£ for me and on the ingame store its 8.59 so yeah i would say when the ingame store has sales its much cheaper than steam at least for me in uk

5. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    The regular prices in the in-game and the steam store don't differ that much. Do you already own some of the tracks that are included in DTM 2015? Because those will get deducted from the total price if you buy the pack in the in-game store, steam store can't offer this. It's the dynamic discount I mentioned a few posts earlier.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Luke Zientala

Luke Zientala Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Yes i own DTM 2013 and i just brought DTM 2015 for the discounted Price and i love it i payed for The cars from what it looks like it did take off the price for the tracks i like this way of buying my addons i think other developers should do the same :) But sticking to RRRE I LOVE DTM 2015 Much better than 2013 also the game is a lot better runs nicer

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1