Can anyone explain the steering rotation degrees...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sloppshaa, Jul 12, 2021.

1. sloppshaa

sloppshaa Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    currently i just have my wheel setup at 400 degrees in it's game controller profiler.
    In the game i have it set to match the wheel, but it's still slightly off.
    Not sure how i get the ingame wheel to perfectly match? Or do i need to set the profiler to racerooms degree of rotation, in which case, what is it for each car?

it's not a big problem really...been driving fine. Still curious to fix it though.

2. Hervé45

Hervé45 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    What is your wheel
    Logitech
    Thrusmaster
    Simucube
    Fanatec

3. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,109 / 0 / -0
    Set your wheel to full rotation so that RR can use the amnount needed per car since its sets the degrees of rotation automaticly... And steering animation in the options needs to be set to: Match Setup :)

4. sloppshaa

sloppshaa Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    OSW using Mmos.

no i don't get it. Doesn't work for me.
    So ok - i set Mmos to 900 degrees.

Ingame, i've set Steering animation to Match setup, and wheel rotation to 900 degrees
    (why is this setting even there.......if you're saying it matches........but anyway)
    in F3 car, the ingame wheel matches my steering wheel, and rotates all the way to 900 degrees.

According to setup screen the steering rotation should be 375 degrees. So i don't think its working with my particular wheel.
    The only way i can make it work is if i set both my Mmos to 375degrees + ingame wheel rotation to 380 degrees (no 5 degree increment).
    what am i doing wrong?

i mean its not a big deal anyway i don't change car every 10 minutes so i don't mind setting it each time. but still.

5. Hervé45

Hervé45 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    I have a osw simucube on soft simucube
    I'm not sure about myself but I think it doesn't work for mmos

on game I use 1080
    and on simucube I use 1080

[​IMG]

6. sloppshaa

sloppshaa Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    ok no problem. i really need to swap out my disco for the simucube boards.......unfortunately they are not delivering to UK still!