Problem Can't connect to server. Error code: 12029

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by SEREUPIN, Dec 4, 2015.

1. SEREUPIN

SEREUPIN New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

before to post here i tried to find info on google.. but i can't solve my problem.
    I downloaded this game because I have readed "free to play" and i really wished to try it and maybe, why not, to buy dlc in the future.. the point is that I am not able to start the game! When I try to launch the game from steam, I get always the same error after some seconds... "Can't connect to server. Error code: 12029"

I had this problem with windows 8.1 pro... now i have win10 pro and it is the same...

when i close the pop up windows of error, a new windows is opening with this link :

errorCode=12029&clientTime

but also this webpage is broken...

502 Bad Gateway
    nginx

What can I do ?

thank you for your help.

Attached Files:

2. Enrique Berton

Enrique Berton New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yo tengo similar.. mas otros problemas de pantalla congelada y debo reiniciar el pc o dar al ctrl+alt+sup para cerrar secion.
    Otro tipo de error Que Me Muestra: ERROR 404 - ERROR 324
    Nombre del evento del Problema: AppHangXProcB1
    Nombre de la aplicacion: RRRE.exe
    Versión de la aplicacion: 0.3.0.4772
    Esperar al nombre de la aplicacion: RRREWebBrowser.exe

La Vez Que El juego en sí Inicia salgo a pista y Pantalla / juego congelado ... pc Reiniciar Debo .. !!
    Que es lo q Esta Pasando ..?
    Disculpa que lo publico en tu pregunta, no sabia donde hacerlo y no se como reclamar o buscar solucion.. gracias

3. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

Error 12029 means:
    Please make sure your firewall and other security software is not blocking the servers.

In the past, some of our users experienced this issue due to some SSL issues. Please make sure the “Use SSL 2.0” and “Use SSL 3.0” boxes are ticked in internet options.