Problem Can't get a car front view

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Zonic2001, May 17, 2015.

1. Zonic2001

Zonic2001 Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I took my Fanatec CSP V2 out and install a set of HE Pro Pedals. That is all I did. When I go into the R3E and try to play, I get a camera view of the car rear (looking at the rear window into the spoiler) when I toggle and I get a side view (left side) of the car and that is it. I don't get a front view, nor multiple camera front views like the roof, front bumper, front windshield, etc. Spent about an hr trying to fix the problem but heven't. Any recommendations? Thanks for reading my post.

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  2. Zonic2001

Zonic2001 Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    OK, i was able to get the front view but on my triples the front windshield is on my right monitor, not the center.

3. Zonic2001

Zonic2001 Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Went into the AMD Catalyst Control Center and it seems the middle and right monitors are working as one but cant change it. anyone out there with AMD and eyefinity that can help me? I also go into the desktop and right click into screen resolution but i make matters worst. Help! Need help!!!!

4. Zonic2001

Zonic2001 Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Got it fixed!!!

5. Bailey Lagstrum

Bailey Lagstrum Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 0 / -0
    Way to go Ole timer, we knew you could do it if we gave you enough time! Lol

You know I had a very oddball thing happen to me when I installed my new wheel this week. Some how the Look Left and/or Look Right button mappings matched my wheels rotational mapping and every time I turned the wheel I was looking out the side window. Settings showed the same mapping and I didn't think that was even possible. (It was a new controller profile too so maybe a preset or some weird glitch)
    obviously it was an easy fix but talk about messing with an Ole ladies head! haha
    Glad it's working buddy,
    Bailey

6. Zonic2001

Zonic2001 Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    It reconfigured all my "in game" buttons automatically... so had to delete everything and restart "in game" configuration from the beginning. Weird! In the WRC4 game my car accelerated backwards. Probable need to re-configure that one too.

The HE pedals are complicated to install because the many parts, nuts and bolts. But I also decided to raise the front (heel) panel of the base plate to complicate matters. It took me from 10 am to 9 pm to get the game going. And then, when it was working properly, realize that I have to change my driving to match the new pedals. They work completely different. I still need to fine tune the throttle to react quicker and maybe reduce the pedal travel. The brake is awesome. I can brake very late into the turn and still be able to make the apex.