Problem Can't set new leaderboard times because of old times in game

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by BURT, Sep 24, 2022.

1. BURT

BURT New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I can't set new leaderboard times. When i'm in the game, old lap times are at the top of the screen and I can't beat these times because of physics updates so, my new times arn't displayed on the leaderboard. Here are some screen shots to show what i'm on about.

Current leaderboard
    FR US Leaderboard.jpg

In game screen shot
    In game.jpg
    Thanks in advace if any one can help.

2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    Your times in the game are faster than #1 on the leaderboard, is that right? If yes, the old times shouldn't affect it. Probably there's something else that blocks your times from being received by game servers. If you can, try playing with a VPN on and see if it helps. Check your firewall if it doesn't block more than it should. It could also be a temporary problem with the internet connection or on the game servers side.

3. BURT

BURT New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply. Yes my in game times are faster, the problem is I can't beat the 47.295 displayed at the top which is an old lap time. I can only get about 47.3 so the game doesn't try to upload the new time. I can set times no problem with new cars that I haven't set times with before.

4. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    Ah, now I see what the problem is. Maybe @Andi Goodwin can help.

5. ShortyBuzzGER

ShortyBuzzGER Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Daytona leaderboards are bugged since the track got updated earlier this year. Since then the leaderboard you can see oin the list is new, but on track you still have the old times from before the update mixed with new times.
    The update by the way was on 27th January 2022. Just for info.