International One Off Event - [CFEG] 90m Of Monza Grand Prix - LMP2 + GTR3 (28.05.17)

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by OverTheLine, Nov 29, 2016.

1. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0

CFEG invites you all to join the 90 minutes of Monza Grand Prix. Located on the outskirts of Milan in Italy, the circuit has hosted everything from Formula 1 to the Blancpain Endurance Series. Take on this fast circuit in both LMP2 or GT3. Go wheel to wheel on some of the most famous corners in motorsport, and show that you have what it takes to come out on top! There are few tracks that can match the Class and history of Monza..its time to sign up...

For those not interested in taking part - you can always watch out events live on our Twitch stream(https://www.twitch.tv/chequered_flag_endurance)

Details:
    Date : 28th May 2017
    Track : Monza Grand Prix
    Classes:
    - LMP2 - 20 Slots
    - GTR3 - 38 Slots
    Total ---- 58 Slots

Fuel - x2 Consumption
    Tyres - x2 Wear
    Weather: Noon
    Pit - Compulsory
    Start - Standing
    Times:
    Practice: 1845 BST Hours (45m)
    Qualy: 1930 BST Hours (30m)
    Race: 2000 BST Hours (90m)

Time converter:
    http://localtimes.info/

Rules and Regulations -----------------------------------------------------------------------

We will not bore you with a large list of Rules and regulations like in real life. However we do ask that you follow some basic but essential rules when participating in our events at CFEG.

- Do NOT block the track, with the intention to cause another competitor to Lose time, Have an accident or Collide with your own or another vehicle.
    - Do NOT exceed the track limits or Cut any part of the circuit, with the intention to gain time unfairly against another competitor
    - Do NOT Ram or make contact with another Competitor, Regardless of their class, with intent to cause that competitor to lose time/position , OR take any action that is deemed reckless, causing any competitor to lose time/position.
    - When defending a position, competitors are restricted to making ONE Defensive manouver in order to defend that position. Any Competitor who Blocks in an unsportmanlike manner is open to investigation.

We expect all competitors to follow these essential rules. They not only prevent/discourage actions that could effectively ruin another competitors race, but also highlight boundaries, offering a fair system, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed.

How is it enforced?
    If you feel you have been treated unfairly by a fellow competitor, or if you believe a fellow competitor has "cheated". Make a note of the name, car, and Lap/Time of the race, and inform an admin AFTER the event has finished. Once an admin has obtained the necessary information, they can then review the replay footage and view the incident from several perspectives. Several admins will review the replay footage, and will conclude whether or not the actions of the accussed warrants further action.

Action Examples (Depending on the severity of the offence)
    - Warning
    - Race ban
    - Championship Ban
    - Full Ban

Sign up -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All applicants are required to provide the BELOW details in order for their application to be accepted by the CFEG team, a failure to do so will make their application null and void. Once you have the BELOW details please comment on THIS page, and you name will be added to the list.

Applicants MUST PROVIDE:
    - Their STEAM account LINK
    - Their IN GAME (Raceroom) account LINK
    - A VEHICLE of choice (including make, model and skin number)

Applicants MUST NOT
    - Choose a skin / Car Number that has already been taken

Video - default setup lap times, use them to help you get up to speed :)

(Coming soon)

Line up So far - Updated 22.05.17

LMP2 - Slots Taken - 9/20
    1) dctoe_US (Tobias Howard) ---------------------------------- #38 DHL Mistral M531
    2) Rirdeg (D. Lee) -------------------------------------------------#?? Mistral something or other
    3) GMDB-LUC (LUC Garwig) ------------------------------------- #20 DMD P21
    4) M4rt1n93 (Martin Larsen) -------------------------------------- #99 Daytona Prototype
    5) Henri Puustinen (Same IG) ----------------------------------- #90 Daytona Prototype
    6) Joeks () ----------------------------------------------------------- #?? DMD P21 Martini
    7) GRRT-Jona (Jonathan Schelstraete) ---------------------- #11 Radical SR9 AER
    8) Henri Puustinen (Same ig) ------------------------------------ #90 Daytona Prototype
    9) Benee (Ben Swarey) -------------------------------------------- #03 Daytona Prototype
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)
    16)
    17)
    18)
    19)
    20)

GT3 - Slots Taken - 15/38

1) Dragosz (Martin) ----------------------------------------------- #?? Mclaren 650S
    2) Nick Feyes (Same IG) -------------------------------------- #74 Porche GT3
    3) Squidboy (Same IG) ----------------------------------------- #09 Mclaren MP4-12C GT3
    4) Rad (Radek Pawlaczek) ------------------------------------ #55 McLaren 650s GT3
    5) Cole Hard Truth (Cole McCray) -------------------------- #41 Marc VDS Ford GT GT3
    6) Johan Reynvoet (Same IG) ------------------------------- #10 BMW Alpina GT3
    7) JosephMitchell01 (Joseph Mitchell) -------------------- #013 Audi R8 GT3
    8) analogearthquake84 (Krystian Sulkiewicz) ---------- #84 Bently Continental GT3
    9) Bitala (Lukas Bitala) ----------------------------------------- #15 BMW M6 GT3
    10) ChunkyMonkey (J.Passmore) -------------------------- #62 Ford GT3
    11) marc_champcar1990 (Marc Martens) --------------- #22 Mclaren 650S
    12) Ralf Arella (Same ig) --------------------------------------- #23 Nissan GTR GT3
    13) OverTheLine92 (Matt.S) ----------------------------------- #59 Mclaren 650S
    14) Tim Bachmann (Puckl) ----------------------------------- #97 Camaro GT3
    15) Dirk Bachmann (Profibaufrosch) ---------------------- #16 Camaro GT3
    16)
    17)
    18)
    19)
    20)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    25)
    26)
    27)
    28)
    29)
    30)
    31)
    32)
    33)
    34)
    35)
    36)
    37)
    38)

Cheers Matt

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
  2. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Count me in. GTR3 Car, not sure which yet. Not interested in the money though if a miracle happens, give it to someone with less content ;)

3. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    no problem, ill preserve a spot for you :) - hope to see you next week as well, ill post new tracks and cars tomorrow

4. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    should be there, good fun tonight.

5. RedBreast

RedBreast Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    'Twas good fun indeed.
    I've replied to the Steam group, but will put it here also...
    LMP2 for me please!

• Like Like x 1
  6. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    space are still open guys :) and will be until January 7th..just comment here or follow the steps above to be eligable to participate, of course we ask for clean fair racing here for this event :)

7. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Great event so i'll join for LMP2.. :cool: Havent decided which car yet though..
    I've already subscribed to the steamgroup.

And normally some teammates will join as well.
    Looking forward to it!

8. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    no problem looking forward to seeing you there :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    track guide/ tutorial for 90m of spa - hope it helps you all get a bit faster - times set with default setup as usual

• Like Like x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  10. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    WOW!!!? o_O Mumble? Haven't used that since Battlefield 2.:p
    have you found it better than Teamspeak? or any other voip?

11. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    i prefer it if im honest. Has the same features as TS , and is cheaper due to it not being as popular. either way, if gives us clear communications, what else do we need :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    "Don't attack kerb too much or die" :D Love it, entirely accurate too!

Quality video @OverTheLine great advice for both cars.
    Are you still using the a GTR3 car for this race?

13. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    sadly i cant attend :'( work has screwed me over with an overtime night shift which starts at 6pm..the bugga's but rirdeg will be attending. and ill give him access to the winnings for you all :)

14. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    That sucks, was looking forward to the head to head. Won't be the same without you mate.

15. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    ye i know, sadly staffing is really low at work and i cant get rid of it...am a bit annoyed buy i'll be doing these on maybe a quaterly basis...so not the end of the world. but would have been great to see how things go for the first event like...but what can ya do

16. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, hope S3 is updating them soon...:)

17. RedBreast

RedBreast Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Great video - as always!

Ah man, I'm 2 seconds off in LMP2!!

Wonder if it's setup or talent?? My setup for me is quicker than default, so has to be talent, right?

Back to testing it is then.

Quick question, did you set the lap with 2x tyre wear and fuel? Also, how much fuel (if you'll give hints) did you have?

18. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    i just launched the leaderboard challenge and set a lap with whatever it provided me ..so default settings where used

19. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Server for practice just went live, Password is "CFEG"

Server name is: Chequered Flag Endurance (Spa Practice).

20. RedBreast

RedBreast Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Interesting testing last night.
    I've found that my consistent 2:10's are far too slow, played around with the setup and found about a second, however that's still too slow!
    I have found I'm too tentative on brakes and throttle, and that at some corner exits, you can take obscene amounts of kerb.
    More practice required!!