International One Off Event - [CFEG] 90m Of Monza Grand Prix - LMP2 + GTR3 (28.05.17)

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by OverTheLine, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Rirdeg

Rirdeg Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    I don't know sorry buddy, i'll check the logs after the race see if there's anything in there.

A few of us have already had issues tonight with the game.. Sorry it ended like that.

2. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Your not the only one to have problems @martin.pater , I got disqualified for no reason after 9 minutes too.

3. chunky40monkey

chunky40monkey Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    got taken out at turn 12! a push to pass move!! didn't matter anyway and the PC went to blue screen straight after that !!!!!! the ford is quick on the straights but slow in the corners, I have to go to 1st gear at some of the hair pins as the gearing is too high in second! oh well hopefully the next one will be better.

4. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    A lot of weird stuff happening tonight, was looking like it was going to be a cracking race too.

5. martin.pater

martin.pater Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Sry to hear about all off this guys. I saw a penalty at start but the startlights where in the way, could have been my ghost drive through:(. Hope i can make it the next time. CU.

6. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    What a great race. Wasn't expecting that I will be able to keep such a strong pace, especially after Suzuka. Looks like McLaren fits me much more then Bentley :)

Thanks @Rella for a nice battle.
    @turbosprezarka How the hell did you manage to do such a long stints? I was pitting with 5L left and you did 2 more laps.

@D.Boon I looked on your onboard on Twitch and all you guys got False start for some reason. Tried to find anything on a replay, but it seems fine.

@OverTheLine You didn't get fuel, because you didn't checked it :p It wasn't bug

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  7. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the organization and great race again. Had a few tricky moments but all turned out well from my side. It was a pity to see that so many cars left that early. Now I know why...bummer. My pace wasn't that good but I still expected a close race in midfield with several cars e.g. the Camaro. I was very pleased in the first rounds to stay close to the lead. At the end it was still very exciting with the 2 McLarens that were clearly faster. Crewchief told me don't make it too easy for them so I tried :p. Thanks to @rad for the close exciting battle. The corners that we drove in parallel next to each other were my highlight. Hopefully next time we won't have such technical issues any more.

8. Krystian Sulkiewicz

Krystian Sulkiewicz Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I finished the race on the 12th place, but on twitch I saw DNF. WTF? :mad:

9. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Dont worry, we dont use it as an official verdict :p we know where you came, where allot of issues in this race and we are liaising with the developers to get them fixed as soon as possible to avoid any further incidents like last night.

• Like Like x 2
  10. David Plummer

David Plummer Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Well after a bad starthing got hit by my team mate I had to work through the gt3's after that I got into a good rythem. I then had a battle to the end great race. I would like to thank all the gt3 drivers for making lots of room to pass making the battle for position so much easier

11. turbosprezarka

turbosprezarka New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    First of all, huge apologies to @chunky40monkey for that hit. I admit the move was way too brave, but I've seen your top speed and I wanted to pass you as quick as possible. I know it was not the best strategy considering the lenght of the race. I was waiting for you but I noticed you were gone. I hope that we can race again soon!

@rad To be honest? I don't know! Before race I checked that on full throttle I could make 17.9 laps using 6.7l per lap. I guess that a bit of coasting and short shifting gave me extra 2 laps (if I remember corectly I made 19 laps per stint and I pitted with less than 0.5l of fuel). In the end, I think that this little advantage over race distance allowed me to make my final stop berfore you guys caught me. I thought that you were pitting because of tire wear!

Also, huge compliments to @rad and @Rella for great, great battles! Hope to see you guys on track soon!

To sum up, the event was very good. If we could get more people to the race and if there would be less weird errors to other drivers (penalties, DQs), that would be fantastic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    The grid penalties at very least should be gone by the next event, I have that on good authority :)

13. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Do you know what caused them? Because bugs in this game can sometimes be really interesting :p

@turbosprezarka I've had 7,4L/lap if I remember corectly. I'm rather aggressive on downshifts, which could cause higher consumption.

14. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    @rad I do but it's not my place to say and don't want to risk breaking my non disclosure agreement with Sector3.

15. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    So that's something embarrassing :D But for real, it's OK, no problem

16. Bitko

Bitko New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi any news about upcoming events?

17. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    we are working on it :) sundays events have been posted via the steam group..our next 90m event will be published within the next few days

18. Bitko

Bitko New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Great thank you :)

19. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    ------------------------------------------------------------- NEW EVENT ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 90 Minutes of Monza has been announced, please return to PAGE 1, for full details

See you all on track

20. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I have a good race at Bathurst, now i am back for the race at Monza in GT3 class.

GT3 - Car: Ruf Porsche #74 Prospeed Competition
    Game name: I'm driving real name Nick Feys
    This for Steam and Raceroom game
    Thanks
    Website: http://christiaandebussch.wixsite.com/site-nick-feys

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2017