International [CFEG] Raceroom Endurance Series - LMP2 + GT3 - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by OverTheLine, May 29, 2017.

1. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for letting us know guys :)

2. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Mid-Season recruitment is now officially open!, the driver line up has been updated. with around 4 slots in each class (perfect if you are looking to join with a friend). Lets get these slots filled and get some good old endurance racing going!

We are still waiting to hear from 4 drivers, so overall despite people being removed and resigning, the line up is still pretty much full :) we look forward to some close racing at Slovakia Ring.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    Keep up the good work guys
    I hope to rejoin the next season.
    Sad to read that so many people are quitting, but keep your head up
    Maybe a little idea for the next season: ask for a little contribution
    And do also a couple of random proces
    Good luck :)

4. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Has the layout for Slovakia ring changed? is different from what I remember (though I only raced on it years ago), interesting track that's for sure, going to be tricky with multiclass

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Squidboy

Squidboy Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    @OverTheLine - hey man, I have managed to rupture my achilles heel so will not be able to continue in this event. Hope to be back fit for next season....gutting

6. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Hey bud

Sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon bud, is always fun having you on grid :) ill keep you signed up for now just in case you recover in time for later events.

Hope to see you on track soon,

Cheers
    OTL

7. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    The CFEG website has had a makeover, making it easy to navigate and user friendly [​IMG]:) Also don't forget to sign up for RES along with our Radical Sprint Series.

Let us know what you think
    https://www.chequeredflagendurance.com/

8. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0

the RaceRoom Endurance Series has opened mid season registration. There are x4 slots in each class which is great if your looking to make a team with a friend. Choose your poison and join us on track for the remainder of the season!

9. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Round 4 of the RaceRoom Endurance series is almost upon us, as our drivers head over to the Slovakia Ring circuit. This track is all about good balance and consistency, with the first and last sectors offering high speed cornering, along with the tight hairpins of Sector 2. LMP2's will have to be careful navigating traffic in order to maintain the lead for this event. With the championship points being so close, no one can afford to trip up at this stage of the championship!

Interesting in signing up? we still have a few slots left! Head over to our website for more details @ https://www.chequeredflagendurance.com/

Be part of something, be part of CFEG!

• Like Like x 1
  10. turbosprezarka

turbosprezarka New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I am sorry to say it, but I will not be able to take part in the Slovakia Ring race. Got a couple exams coming and I just don't have enough time to practice or race. Wish you all good luck tomorrow and hope to see you on Suzuka.
    Cheers!

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    thanks for letting us know :) - good luck on your exams

12. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    CFEGRES.png

Round 4 of RES starts tomorrow! We cant wait to see how it pans out and who comes out on top of this one. The competition is as hot as ever as we enter the 2nd half of the season.

Silverstone offered us some really close racing in both classes and a winner in each class is yet to emerge. You can now watch the newly released *HIGHLIGHT VIDEO* on the link below.

Want to join in? there is still time, just head over to our website and register your interest, hurry though as their arent many slots remaining!

Website - https://www.chequeredflagendurance.com/
    Be part of something, be part of CFEG!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  13. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Today is the big day ladies and Gents - Whether you are ready or not Round 4 of the RES goes live tonight at 2000 hours (practice goes live at 18:45 hours BST) - password will be announced on Discord - please make sure you are on here! :)

Link to discord - https://discord.gg/hgPE2u5

14. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    I have to log off for today and sorry for the short term cancellation.
    I'll be back at the next race.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Looking forward to the race! :cool:
    Goodluck all tonight..

• Like Like x 1
  16. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    the password has been announced for this evening on our discord channel, please ensure you are registered otherwise you cant get it - https://discord.gg/hgPE2u5

17. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Server is officially live! - practice begins. and the countdown to the race has started - password has been announced via discord :) see you all on track and good luck

18. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
  19. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Good race guys. Messed my fuel load up again. Had to nurse the car home with no fuel and 1% front left tyre..

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Amazing racing guys, really good stuff, this track definetly felt like it was tighter, making traffic allot harder to manage, had a bad start and was in a bit of a charge mode which i recon was the reason for the mistakes i made here, but still managed to take p2, good win by ralf and will be ready to take back those points in suzuka - also a shout out to our x2 commentators who did an awesome job covering this event, really good coverage and fingers crossed they are available for our next event,

as always ill complete a race de-brief in writing which will be posted on our website within the next few days, (includes updated standings) and then a highlight video will be completed and released just before suzuka :)

thanks again guys, amazing stuff

• Like Like x 2