International [CFEG] Raceroom Endurance Series - LMP2 + GT3 - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by OverTheLine, May 29, 2017.

1. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Oh, highly anticipated Multiclass Racing that came at the wrong time for me (just around May to September I 'm completely occupied with all kinda stuff :( )....
    And after that the VRGT3 Season (by virtualracing.org) will be continued ....
    Is there an option to do guest starts btw. ?

Greetings ;)

2. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Shanghai is certainly challenging. But this will only make the points more rewarding :), practice makes perfect, just keep at it and you'll get there.

For now there are no opportunities to join our events as a guest driver. mainly due to the fact that it could get very confusing in relation to the driver championship (if we allowed people to replace others for the day).

Having said this, you can always register to our website, and keep an eye out for any news or series in the future. We are always looking to expand (when the time is right), and you can be one of the first to see it on our own forum.

https://www.chequeredflagendurance.com/

hope this helps.

cheers
    OTL

• Like Like x 1
  3. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    **important** for those who are registered to the Series, please make sure you are a member of the Website or steam group in order to gain access to the password come sunday.

4. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Out of the race this Sunday. Double booked with a family holiday. Good luck guys. See you for the next one.

5. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    This should get you all hyped for Shanghai - here are the higlights from Portimao :)

Dont forget to like and subscribe to CFEGs own official channel!

On a seperate note, i know we have been moving things around allot with the website and youtube channel etc, but you can rest assured things are staying put now everything has been set up, now we can put everything in one place, on one channel and in one place for social media (basically everything is set up now)

Coooooolll :p

Cheers
    OTL

• Like Like x 4
  6. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Race day tomorrow :) get in those last practice laps, this one is not going to be easy...

Remeber to take it easy on the first couple of laps. and respect traffic whether its lmp2 or GTR3..

For those of you who have used your joker card (including me) this is a reminder that you cannot miss another race without losing points. (currently around 11 people)

If you have used a joker, and you still wont be attending then please message me to let me know.. again if you have any questions then let me know..

see you all tomorrow :)

7. Joseph Mitchell

Joseph Mitchell Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Anyone practicing tonight?

8. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Today is Race day for round 2 of the RaceRoom Endurance Series. Drivers - Get ready, get those last few practice laps in before we all go to the grid.

Viewers - you can watch our event live here on twitch come lap 1 at 0800 pm BST

Be part of something, be part of CFEG! (Join today) - [​IMG] https://www.chequeredflagendurance.com/forum/

2017-07-25 2304 0005.jpg

9. baronkg

baronkg Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    I can't drive tonight. Good luck to all and see you on next race!

10. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    Good luck everyone and have fun

11. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
  12. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Sorry everyone, I can't make it tonight.

I did some online races over the week and for some reason in Raceroom I'm getting lots of lag and I lose the other cars on track during large grid races (anything over 25 cars).

I tried a quick race last night and everything was fine until the start when everyone simply disappeared from my screen.

Was ok up until last week (my ping is still ok as well) so I'm a bit puzzled but I know the issue is me and not the servers.

Sorry.

13. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for letting us know Andrew, strange issue your having there. Sadly you have already used your joker card, Which means you will miss out on points this round. Hope you get your issue fixed asap

14. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
  15. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Qualy is counting down, come on guys join up...

16. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Well unfortunately I have to race online using wifi. I have no choice as the router is too far away to use a cable connection. It's not normally an issue but I think Windows 10 updated the drivers automatically and this has caused the card to drop connections. It's fine 99% of the time and I've only noticed it so far in Raceroom with a large grid. Could be the way Raceroom operates it's multiplayer races, not sure but up to 25 cars I'm 100% fine. The other night the race had 35 cars and that started to cause issues.

I'm looking at running a cable outside the house if needed but the danger is someone going flying over the thing (and pulling my PC across the floor in the process! lol)

17. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  18. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    OMG...who the hell made it go one more lap :p i held off ralf for a whole 30 minutes but nooo...had to be one extra lap :p..

amazing race, different tactics that all came to head at the end.. was fighting for p3 with not much pace on my side, so i decided to cut the tyres for the next stop and simply take fuel...turned out to be agreat call but had ralf on my rear bumber throughout the whole of the last stint as a result.. Was able to hold him off with everything on my dash flashing red..and i thought i had it in the bag but literally had a few seconds remaining as we crossed for the last lap...had 6L of fuel left at that point and i was praying the car to sip the fuel ..however traffic from p2 ended my chance on the back straight as two dived down and the blue car (sorry) missed the apex as a result, i tapped the rear bumper and then again as i could afford to lift with ralf biting at my ancles (again sorry i spun you)..and sadly that resulted in ralf taking the high ground and using it to his advantage on the back straight...then to finish me off the Daytona prototype went down the right hand side giving ralf the slipstream he needed to fully get up the inside line....great great racing, loved it...and of course...i ran out of fuel as i crossed the line hahahaha...couldnt make it up... :D

• Like Like x 2
  19. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    I would like to apologize towards Krystian in the red Bentley..
    Just as i was coming up to you on the finish-straight you dissapeared for a second, then in the beginning of turn 1 again and when you reappeared just in front i couldnt avoid you anymore.. :(

I'll come back to the race tomorrow but already congrats to the podia and all drivers!

20. Svennixx

Svennixx Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Awesome race guys! Great fight at the beginning in lmp2! A bit of race contact here and there but nothing major that caused losing time. Had a bad "race weekend" I struggled with raw pace but was consistent in the race.

I have to give the gtr3 class a big THUMBS UP! Way better spacial awareness from what i have seen. 1 or 2 guys need to work on that a little bit but its fine how it is! No one really moved of their line making it much easier for me to go around them instead of guessing where people are going like last race.

I havent seen any abuse of track limits this race. Compared to last race this race was 10 times better!

Congrats to the winners!

• Like Like x 1