Problem Cockpit View Shifted to the left

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by njd231, Sep 10, 2019.

1. njd231

njd231 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I fired up R3E last night (via Fanalab), went into a public lobby and found my cockpit cam had somehow aligned left - I was looking at the pillar in the central part of the screen with the wing mirror just left of that. I could not find a way to adjust this and obviously couldn't drive like this.
    I restarted R3E (via Steam) as i have always done, went into off-line single player race - exactly the same??
    Can anybody help me realign the camera so I am facing forward or know what is causing this?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    check that you dont have something bound to look left , and that its sticking

also check that you for some reason havent hot something bound to the cockpit shit perspetive thats sticking

Andi

3. njd231

njd231 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cheers Andi
    I have not had this ever before and as far as i know I haven't bound anything to look left/right. I will check later to see if a default binding is causing the issue.
    As for the "cockpit shit perspective" Im not sure why a game would need this!!:tearsofjoy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    for me the cockpit shift perspective is one of the best things we have added

i race with a large single screen , now i can offset the screen so im closer to the right hand edge of it as you would be behind a real windscreen

Andi