Community Circuit wishlist (top 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jona777, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    I know :)
    But i drove it in rfactor before (Endurance mod). Absolutely amazing. A friend of mine drove there in real the 24 h, last January. He was absolutely excited about the track.

2. italo

italo Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Imola (Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari)
    Pergusa
    Donigton

• Like Like x 2
  3. P Davies

P Davies Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Donnington
    Philip Island
    Le Mans
    I think :confused::confused::confused:.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    Are you sure about this? Would you buy content in a sim/game you don't like just because of the content? I have pcars, crap i regret I bought. I never use it, but that has nothing to do with content as tracks and cars. Is AC different? Yes it has to be! So I bought a pack with Porsches. Now AC will be a great sim, i gave the Porsches a chans, but no AC is still the same sim. That was the last time I fired up AC.

AC and pcars just don't give me what I looking for no matter what cars and tracks they have.

Is it different with R3E?

I'm not as sure as you seem to be. One of the most popular car classes and tracks in R3E (the Silhouettes and the Raceroom Raceway) is Free and Fictional.

The Swedish tracks. I'm not really sure about this but as I understood it this tracks was already something that was "laying around" they just had to polishing it to R3E standard.
    The speed in which they have released this tracks confirm that i think.

I know my grammar is fantastic :p

Edit: don't get me wrong i want to see the most wanted tracks in R3E my self.

5. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    In that respect, the Watkins Glen International should be very easy to handle. It‘s a great track with deep history but with a easy track routing (just only 2x versions: IndyCar and NASCAR), very few track objects and trouble-free green environment. In my opinion, it has a very sim-racing-friendly track design! Some laser-scanned files of this track shouldn't also be a big deal. I think there are a lot of engineering firms which a have sufficient data for the team of Alex Hummler. :D

Watkins Glen in R3E … omg, and my dreams come true! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Nice onboard video for the sim track development and comparison work afterwards ... it's already downloaded!

• Agree Agree x 4
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  6. Eisprinzessin

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Me too, me too.

BUT

Just startet it (first time since 6 month)...was a little bored and decided to take a ride in LeMans in the Caterham SP 300R. Nice sounding car...good immersion.
    Started free practice, 18:00 o' clock, 20X time factor.

Man, its just giving you goose bumps, seeing the lights going on, stars getting brighter. Its absolutely heart breaking. You can nearly feel how its getting colder in the cockpit. OK, racing is crap, but that are the feeling which i want to get transmitted. THATS what i am talking about.

And this is the point, where R3E is meanwhile behind every other sim. You just have the factor "physics" on the plus side.

Thats it. But we have no interessting announcements. OK, the C7, the AMG...Holla...
    And if they announce LeMans, Glen or Sebring tight now (which is realy unrealistic), when we get it? In 2020?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Villa Real, Pau for WTCC

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    Well maybe i should give it another go some rainy day, just to test some other tracks.

I really hope not... unless they would release them a week later.
    Why? Because we don't have
    the patience to wait :) There is many example on this forum.

I would prefer a much shorter time between announcment / prewiew and release.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  9. Flyingnono

Flyingnono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    For the 24h du Mans this week and week-end (11 june to 18 june ) A pleasant surprise will be the annouce of this track : le Mans and his layout bugatti track. You don't think so?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Eisprinzessin

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    The question is, is an announcement makes much sense. If i calculate right, were now since 6 month in texture phase from a car. I dont want to imagine, how long it will take for S3 to built a track like LeMans from scratch.

11. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    December 05 2014 Alex Hummler talks about a longer German track. As a new year gift 2015 they announce Nordschleife. It's released on mars 31 2016.

12. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    Was there someone talking about leMans including driver change in december 2015?
    Or was i dreaming?
    :(:mad::cool::p:D

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Would be some surprise! :rolleyes:

14. Dale Junior

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    How about the Schleizer Dreieck? The Nordschleife meets the old Spa track in the GDR! The 1988 layout pls … would be f**king great!

[​IMG]

start @4:20

... the GDR / DDR Motorsport was great ... true racing ... R.I.P. buddy :(.

#EastPride4Ever #F**kTheModernRacingWorld #F**kTheMoneyRacing

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  15. DaniloE31

DaniloE31 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    Should we build up the wall again, uh? :tearsofjoy:

16. Dale Junior

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    No, thanks, because Germany belongs together but the capitalism system sucks just like the communism system. It’s time for something brand new! … Nevertheless, the racing in the GDR / DDR was great :p:D. Cars like the Lada Nova, Skoda 120 or Wartburg 353 would be the perfect partners for the NSU TTS!

[​IMG]
    Lada Nova

[​IMG]
    Skoda 120

[​IMG]
    Wartburg 353

A very nice GTR2 mod already exists: http://remracer.de.tl/Tourenwagen-A-bis-1300-ccm.htm

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Nessa Revane

Nessa Revane Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Hello Guys,

i would Happy to see ... when some Classical tracks for DTM 1992 and from the Motorsport History comes to RaceRoom!

Mist #1 Wish is the AVUS Berlin(DE) Racetrack

Not Difficult to build, a short Track like Norisring ... wpould be AWESOME! ;)

Some Greetings out of Berlin!

• Like Like x 3
  18. Eisprinzessin

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Maybe switching to danish tracks?

Jyllands-Ringen

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  19. Dale Junior

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    Good suggestion, but tracks like this are not really my cup of tea. Sorry, but too much slow corners. 75 mph / 120 kmh should be the minimum speed for corners :D! So more "Push the pedal to metal" tracks pls :cool:. (Watkins Glen, Old Spa, Old Hockenheim, Old Schleizer Dreieck, … )

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Maddog

Maddog Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    We need Watkins Glen, watkins glen, watkins glen, watkins glen, watkins glen, watkins glen.
    C'mon devs, please.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1