Competitions

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by NoXiD, Feb 17, 2015.

1. NoXiD

NoXiD Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Hi, just a quick question.

I just notice a few minutes ago a hint in the "Competition Details" there is a note:
    • Players who have claimed vRP in prior ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014 competitions are not eligible to win in this event.
    What does it exactly mean?

Winning this competition on place one when you won the prior event or mean this when a player enter the scoreboard in the top 100 and they won 25 vRP´s for finishing on place 60 so they the player cant win any more vRP on the other event?

Would that mean for me that i cant earn vRP´s at the current ADAC GT Masters 2014 Hockenheim event because I previously earned 50 vRP´s for the Sachsenring competition? Damn when this is real then I'll bite me in the ass. I current stay on place 6 on the GetReal mode, that would be currently winning 1000 VRP´s. And i think i can climb further.

2. NoXiD

NoXiD Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Get i no answer about it

3. Marcus Jaeger

Marcus Jaeger Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    This is correct. If you claimed vRP in the event at Sachsenring, you won't be able to win vRP at Hockenheimring. But you will be eligible to win again during the next ADAC GT Masters competition.

4. Deni Kremer

Deni Kremer Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Hi @Marcus Jaeger
    I won the VRP DTM Nürburgring 2014 competition, the second DTM Motorsport Arena Oschersleben competition did not get VRP (Finish 15. amater) will I get VRP for DTM competitions Hungaroring?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  5. NoXiD

NoXiD Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Damed! I might bite me in the ass now!!! Thx 4 the answer