Problem Controller Logitech F310 throttle and brake wrong stroke

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by bakla89, Feb 28, 2015.

1. bakla89

bakla89 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Andi,
    I made the video with Diview and Raceroom side by side, and this show you what's the problem of the "half stroke" I was talking about.
    Diview is correctly seeing the full stroke of the axis, while the game sees just half of the stroke.

You can find the rcs file attached.
    The problem seems so silly to me. Also because as I wrote many years ago, the first time I connect the joypad, the steering axis was making the same, but then the Game itself rearranged the range automatically, and it understood the real stroke.
    Please, let me know.

Attached Files:

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    create a new controller profile , and leave di view running and rebind your pedals

Andi

3. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Can you try the attached profile?

If it still doesn't work with that profile, you could try setting your gamepad to DirectInput and adding x360ce to the folder with the RaceRoom .exe (although my DirectInput Cordless Rumblepad 2 works fine out of the box).

Attached Files:

4. bakla89

bakla89 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Andi,
    I can't make a new controller profile in game, I've to modify an existing control profile and the game itself will create a modified copy of that. Can you confirm me that this is what you mean?
    Let me know

Hi Majuh, I tried your profile and nothing changes.
    I already tried to use the controller in directinput with x360ce, but unfortunately as soon as I switch to directinput mode, the L2 and R2 triggers (Z axis) become digital buttons. I think that that axis is not supported in directinput mode.

5. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    It might be a general issue with the F310, see this: https://steamcommunity.com/app/327890/discussions/0/622954747297928674/

Apparently you can configure your Xinput controllers with a tool called Xinput Plus: https://www.play-old-pc-games.com/compatibility-tools/xinput-plus-tutorial/

I never tried that tool myself, though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. bakla89

bakla89 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I tried xinput-plus, but unfortunately there is no option to fix my problem and remap the range of the LT and RT in order to give half of the output.

The "general issue" with F310 seems strange to me because Hannes Wallstedt said that he was not able to reproduce the issue in his office. This is the strangest thing of all: I can't get why just me and a few other owners of the F310 F510 are experiencing this issue...