Controller Profiles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KW Studios, Apr 15, 2015.

1. GrimeyDog

GrimeyDog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    I think it was Done last Night... I noticed the wheel Bump Stops Now work... EX wheel Now Stops at 540 DOR or according to DOR set by game.... I havent had time to do much testing yet though.

2. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    csw v.2.5

3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    so time to update your signature I guess ^^ Was a bit irritated before, too as in the sig the T500rs is mentioned...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    done^^

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  5. GrimeyDog

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Concerning Fanatec CSW v2.5 only

WTF:eek: Last night the bump stops were working??? The wheel was stopping according to cars set DOR...Today its not working anymore??? Maybe my Wheel and game are acting up because the wheel feels kinda wacky... i thought that maybe i just needed to reset the steering lock to default and readjust it...But Nope something is outta wack!!! The DOR Bump stop works then its not working...But when its working the wheel does not feel good...i can Not get steering to be smooth....also still even though it seems the v2.5 SDK may have been updated and the bump stop work None of the buttons make selections and joysticks will still not navigate the game menu screen....Wierd is that a Fanatec SDK issue or Something that has to be programmed in???

is any 1 else with a CSW v2.5 noticing or having these issues since yesterday evening??? it started yesterday after 8 p.m NY time the Game Crashed and when i went to launch it again it went to install??? it only took 2 or 3 min so it wasnt a complete game re-install???

Edit: Ok I"m making progress... I notice if while in game if i change the on wheel DOR setting from Auto to 900 then the game stops setting the DOR and on wheel bump stop to match the Car and on screen wheel--->(if i power wheel off and back on it Reactivates) Now here is the Thing Before this feature became active EX: 2016 DTM Mercedes i set the in car Steering Lock at 20 and the steering felt beautiful 1 to 1:D Now that they activated i guess what would be the Auto DOR and Bump stop settings for the v2.5---> sane car 2016 DTM Mercedes i Now have to use Steering lock 10 and the steering is not as Smooth the Tires scrub alot!!!:(.

I am Looking for a way to deactivate this feature until they get the kinks worked out..

Edit: Ok i been testing this for 2hrs Now... Im Sure that Now that the DOR is automatically Being set set by the Game for the v2.5 i am losing Steering Resolution--->Less points of Steering Resolution = Less steering Fidelity!!! The tire scrub Much more since this feature became active:(

I found the work around though:D Simply set the on wheel DOR to 900 to Disable the R3E Auto DOR feature and Fine tune your wheel steering to personal tast using the Steering Lock setting in the Garage--> IMO this feels much more precise and accurate---> this added feature/Updated Fanatec SDK may Not be a total bust though because the wheel does feel more connected to the FFB than before the SDK was updated--> But IMO the update was useless because the v2.5 is still lacking native Button joystick support to navigate the game menu:confused:

Note: This is My work around for the lack of Native CSW v2.5 Button/Joy stick support:cool:
    Works Great with VR!!! No more searching feeling around for the Mouse:p

Just follow the Picture below--> Enable Mouse Emulation and assign the buttons as you see in the picture--> This will allow you to move the mouse with the Left Joy stick and Push in the Right D pad stick to make selections--> Enter/Exit commands:D ---> however you will still need a Mouse/ Keyboard or controller connected to Navigate any setting that scrolls left, right, up or down because of the lack of Native Button/Joy stick support for the v2.5 which I hope will be implemented soono_O

Edit: also im Noticing that Fanaleds is Not working Right....Has any 1 else Noticed any of this???

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  6. tripy

tripy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Does anyone have a setup for the thrustmaster ts-pc racer?

7. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Fanaleds is working fine here, well I say fine, but it would be good if there was more info coming from R3E like delta times tryes and so on, but I'm guessing there is no code for that yet, but the rest is working as it has always done.

• Like Like x 1
  8. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    hello
    my G25 doesnt match the wheel in the monitor anymore, it remains at 900 degrees for any car. any idea?

9. Case

Case Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    @oppolo Might be Windows has overwritten your drivers with newer ones that don't work properly. Installed Creators update by any chance?

10. GrimeyDog

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Edit to My above Post Concerning the DOR & Soft Lock working with the Fanatec v2.5.... I Figured it out....Some how the DOR in My Wheel properties page had been Changed to 450!!! WTF??? This would explain the v2.5 wheel Soft Lock settings working because it was being done through the wheel Control panel Not through the Game....This would also Explain why when wheel DOR was set to Aut that the steering felt Off/ Too Sharp and Not Smooth with a Notable Loss of Steering resolution.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  11. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    but it works well with others games

12. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
    There is a setting in vehicle settings for the animation...

13. Case

Case Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    Doesn't really mean much.

14. vuonmatong

vuonmatong New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LoL, U so funny :D

15. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    me? funny is this game that I have to launch it with -cefNoGPU startup parameters otherwise it crashes, and more automatic rotation adjusting does not work, even in LFS, 14 y old, it works

16. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
  17. Case

Case Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    And have you verified that you're using the March 2016 drivers?

18. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    thanks for answer..hmmm..Im using 5.10.127 of 6.14.2010 but when I try to update thru internet it tells me there are not updates

19. Sascha Reynders

Sascha Reynders Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -0
    I switched from a T500 to a TS-PC two weeks ago so I'm still working on my settings, but here's what I got so far:

- Thrustmaster control panel: 75/100/100/0/0, centering spring by the game
    - In game:

20170625193038_1.jpg

20170625193117_1.jpg

Only been testing with GT3 cars though

• Like Like x 1
  20. mmaruda

mmaruda Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Just a quick update since I got T300 RS today and was swamped with work, I decided to go super lazy on setting up the FFB in Raceroom and used the same setting as for my old DFGT. They work pretty damn perfect on Thrustmaster default setting:

FFB - 75%
    Rest - 100%