Crash dump collection for July

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Danny Michael, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Danny Michael

Danny Michael Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Attaching my collection of 8 crash dumps so far in July with hopes a dev has an interest in fixes these crashes.

If there is another place to send these please advise. These crashes are ruining races.

Attached Files:

2. Danny Michael

Danny Michael Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Have another. Fun times.

Attached Files:

3. CaptainCoffee

CaptainCoffee Esports Manager Beta tester

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    Could you post some more details about what happened, when it happened, what combo you were driving, mp or sp etc? Thank you!

4. Danny Michael

Danny Michael Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Always multiplayer. Sometimes when initially loading, sometimes when driving, sometimes when sitting at webmenu (leaderboard/garage). I drive the GT2, GT3 and ADAC 2020 Vette's most of the time on the same public server which runs Raceroom Raceway Bridge and allows 36 people. It seems the more people on the server, the more likely to get a crash. I do run Otterhud through Crewchief. I can't think of any other variables that might contribute.

Hope this helps in some way.

Edit: I used -webmenu since it was available, and that's when these crashes started. Never had a single crash before that.

5. David Peres

David Peres Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 0 / -0
    I've been having some crashes as well... the last one was yesterday, after finishing a 30 min GT3 race on the Nords 24h, with 30 cars (me plus 29 AI).

The race finished, I got to the pits, pressed "Finish" and then the game crashed to desktop with some error pop-up message. It's not the first time I have a crash almost exactly like this, after doing a race on this track and trying to end the session to go back to the menu.