Problem Crash reports

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ChatCureuil, Mar 17, 2017.

1. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

My game sometimes crashes while I'm driving. Yesterday it crashed 2 times while playing multiplayer on Nürburgring (last 2 crash dumps).
    The first crash happened 2 days after I installed my first wheel (TS-PC Racer), I never had a game crash before, maybe this is related with wheel?

Hope this crash dumps will help to fix this issue.

Attached Files:

2. ChatCureuil

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    This weekend, I also had crashes and it always happened when playing multiplayer on the Nordschleife. In average it was crashing after 3 laps with the Fr2, so between 15 and 20 minutes of playing.

The game didn't crash on any other track.

Note: in the previous crash reports, maybe the first or second one is not related to R3E, I remember one time the game crashed after a computer wake up, and it can happens with other softwares too.

The crashes of the weekend:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  3. ChatCureuil

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    More crash dumps.
    This week-end I had the same issue I got on Nordschleife track day, but on other tracks in track day mod (5 hours of training). After some times playing the game always crashes. I suspect the players connections/disconnections to be related with the crashes, cause sometimes before it crashes there's long freezes (> 3 seconds), and an other case I have freezes is with player connection. And in track day mod, there are a lot of player connections/disconnections. I also still got short freezes (~1 second) on most of the connections.
    Next time I'll check R3E RAM usage, in case of a potential memory leak at player connection, just a thought...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  4. sbXII

sbXII Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Good to read that the same happens to another one.
    I have the same problem since March. https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/code-0x0000017.7685/
    Which error code do you see after the crash?
    A lot of guys connected or disconnected and then it freezed, blackscreen, sound ran further and then crashed to desktop. Is the server the reason? I don't know. But strange that it happen since March.
    I checked the RAM usage. It came over 6-7GB of 8GB. While playing only CrewChief and DashPanel run. Hmm or commit size is too small with 9,2GB, I don't know. Never had a problem with that.
    Anyway I get new 4GB RAM tomorrow. But I see you have 16GB, I only 12GB then. I will see.

5. ChatCureuil

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    I didn't check.
    Yes, same happens here.
    I don't remember if the short freezes was there before March, I think yes. But before March I just had the free content in R3E so I wasn't playing on track day servers and didn't experiment crashes.

Some other players complain in multiplayer chat for the short freezes.

6. sbXII

sbXII Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
  7. ChatCureuil

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    Two more crash dump. Last one on Nordschleife, one time again, but on a leaderboard.

Attached Files: