Problem Crash while doing leaderboard challenge GTR2 BMW at Zandvoort GP

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Patrick van der Meulen, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Patrick van der Meulen

Patrick van der Meulen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    Just did a leaderboard challenge with the use of a faster time (challenge). When I did a time about a second faster than my previous fastest lap, I went to the leaderboard to see where I was standing in GTR2 class. I saw that my old time was still standing there. I went back to the game and wanted to quit the leaderboard challenge. And upon exit Raceroom crashed and generated this dumpfile.

What I noticed, is that during the challenge, all other times where missing in the timings, only one other timing was shown.

Yesterday I did some other leaderboard laps where I didn't experienced this. The only flaw I saw yesterday that in garage the screen of the wheel settings where continually shown while I didn't select it. It was under FR2 as I recall it. It appeared to me as a minor UI bug.

/edit: I just saw that my fastest time is now showing, so that didn't go wrong in the end.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  2. Patrick van der Meulen

Patrick van der Meulen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    Did tonight some rounds on Zandvoort GP for GTR3 leaderboard. Here I noticed the same as with GTR2 earlier today where the leaderboard was not properly shown. This time I made a screenshot of it. My correct time wasn't an issue as I didn't improve on it yet. :D

Attached Files:

3. Glen Kabis

Glen Kabis Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +199 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the crash dump, I've passed it along to the devs and they'll take a look at it.

• Like Like x 1