Criticism of the store page for the devs.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sayjimwoo, Apr 20, 2017.

1. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Breaking news!

Australia is to recall all it's diplomats from Sweden and begin trade sanctions, owing to Sector 3 studios oversight at not taking into account Australia's lame ass economy! :rolleyes:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Actually don't know why this was binned, but I'm sure there was a sound reason, too many tokens or sth interfering or sth. ;)
    But I'll ask around and see what the responses are, maybe we can have the transparency removed or reduced, cause it does look like a white wall if you own (nearly) everything.
    What, sth's happening in Australia?

3. William Wester

William Wester Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    But in addition to the greyed-out graphics, they do have a textual indicator (OWNED). I actually like the grayed out functionality, I was able to quickly see the content I didn't own. I'm not sure why it may be harder to seen on some monitors though, maybe if the display had very low contrast.

upload_2017-4-24_9-15-7.png

4. Sayjimwoo

Sayjimwoo Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    To me, the 'owned' word and the number of liveries owned at the bottom (as it currently shows) is more than enough to identify our purchases.
    I don't think you need to grey out everything. Some vibrant colour would really show off the store better, there is already enough white without everything being greyed out as well.

5. XXVI Sol

XXVI Sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    Yes,but on the other hand ,its a great chance for fanboys and self appointed lawyers to answer to aaaaaalllllllll these posts and get the attention they're desperate for, so its a win win.
    Also I'll go out off line now and say that YES,for a 100+ € product that is still in development,the only way to move forward is constructive criticism(happily s3 seem to agree to that) and NO,saying the AI is shit is not exactly constructive

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mike S

Mike S Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    My only issue with the store is that I wish it was zoomed out more in VR. It's hard to see everything without looking all over the place and feels way too close.

7. Kitsune Magyar

Kitsune Magyar Professional Betatester Developer

Ratings:
    +9,236 / 0 / -0
    I'm keeping track on this thread by the way. Writing down what I feel is valuable feed back. In case we feel like polishing the store a bit.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Xon3

Xon3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    I would also like to add one thing. There is one car i think you guys should consider making free, the Formula Junior. Its a good car that no one races because its not popular. But its a great car and is awesome on Stowe. Also its an original .... kinda .... we all know what it is XD.
    Also try to add the hardware tab into the whole thing. A bit edgy to have everything straight and then pop out with that tab.