Cross-content strategy guide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StepUnique, Mar 7, 2019.

1. StepUnique

StepUnique Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    :D Hello and welcome! :D

In this guide I will post and update the content sheet with all the content available for purchase in game.

The purpose of this guide is to help players to build a strategy in purchasing content, based on their needs. That way they will be able to determine, whether they really need a certain pack or no with the help of visualization (Google sheets in this case).

Of course the description of the contents of every pack in the game store is present, but it does not provide information on what else you're potentially getting when purchasing this or that pack. Many cars, like the BMW Z4 GT3 can be found in different racing classes/series and the only thing that differs between those classes are skins.

For example, you can easily turn a "GTR3" BMW Z4 GT3 into "ADAC GT Masters" Z4 with only one skin (29 VRP / 0.29 €) and gain access to a whole new class, without purchasing ADAC Experience pack.

The content sheet is available at the following link:

:rolleyes: → The R3E Content Sheet link (Google sheets). ← :rolleyes:
    As of 15/03/19, the sheets contain the majority of packs, excluding American and European track packs and all DLCs from Steam.

How to read a sheet:

The green cells indicate the content that is really included into the bundle/pack/dlc.
    Its cost is indicated at the bottom-right corner of each sheet either in € or in VRP.

The cyan cells indicate the potential content. Potential content are the cross-class cars, that you can obtain by buying a single livery (0,29 € or 29 VRP).

You have three categories of content:
    • Access to racing series;
    • Tracks;
    • Cars.
    Tracks are no subject to the cross-content strategies as they're all unique.

You also have a fancy doughnut under each column representing the percentage of available content.

About Steam DLC:
    Although the price of Steam packs in € is no a better deal than buying content for VRP, they can be handy for those, who benefit from the regional prices, especially during Steam sales. I allowed myself to make a representation of a custom "pack" (see the sheets), which includes WTCC '15 and DTM '13 DLCs together. While their cheapest price combined is 20,59 €, it can be lowered up to the equivalent of 7 €, depending on your region. This "pack" potentially includes 15 cars, 18 tracks and gives access to 5 racing series.

Bonus: you can still get RUF RT12 GT3 (and not GT2!) from the Nürburgring Legends Steam Pack.

I will update this thread with the new packs as I move along. If you find any error in the sheet, I will gladly accept any feedback.

Hope this one will be helpful.

Best regards,
    Step.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  2. keanos

keanos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    Don't forget the free2play content, like the P1 or P2 cars or Hillclimb icons and Portimao and Sepang.

3. StepUnique

StepUnique Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Hi, this guide concerns only purchasable content, free2play cars aren't concerned and thus are excluded from this sheet.

4. StepUnique

StepUnique Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Updated the sheets with more packs from the game's store. Link in the original post.