Cupra Cup Time attack

Discussion in 'Knowledge Base' started by Kevin Meyer, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Kevin Meyer

Kevin Meyer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello all,
    can someone explain to me how the cupra cup challenge works. Today starts the Aragon GP and to qualify to the race you have to be in the top 144 on this board if i understand right - but i read you can not drive on this board as long as you want, so i don’t understand how it works. Is there a limit of turns i can drive to qualify when i start the event? If yes how can i see how many laps i can drive? Maybe i am completely wrong, hope some of u guys can help me. Thank a lot!
    Greets Kev

2. CaptainCoffee

CaptainCoffee Esports Manager Beta tester

Ratings:
    +197 / 0 / -0
    The only limit there is, is that the round has an end date. So you can put in unlimited laps untill the round is over: in 1 week, 6 days and 12 hours

3. Kevin Meyer

Kevin Meyer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oh ok, thank you for this information :)

4. Kevin Meyer

Kevin Meyer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I didn’t understand how to start, i have no clutch pedal at the moment, is it necessary? I drive with auto clutch On and if i try to start i always burn the tires and my rpm falling down. Can someone give me a short information what i have to do for good starting with the cupra?

5. CaptainCoffee

CaptainCoffee Esports Manager Beta tester

Ratings:
    +197 / 0 / -0
    Use launch control!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kevin Meyer

Kevin Meyer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Perfect, thanks!!

7. Kevin Meyer

Kevin Meyer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is there any perfect brake balance that the fast guys are setting with this car or is this personal preference? I used 55:45 at the moment but only because i am more confident to not overbrake or make mistakes.